5.0 out of 5 stars I need to buy another one!
Bought to replace a smaller bed that one of my cats used. Its a perfect fit for the radiator and strong & wide enough to hold our Maine Coon (8kg) with no problems or damage.

The only trouble we do have is that the other cat has now become a fan (having never used the old bed) and to stop the fighting I'm going to need to order a second one...
Published on 26 Jan. 2012 by Lucy

3.0 out of 5 stars CAT LOUNGING HAMMOCK BY TRIXIE
I HAVE A WIDE RADIATOR SO DID NOT FIT PROPERLY HAD TO PUT HOOKS THROUGH MIDDLE OF TOP GRID TO FIT. OTHERWISE GREAT PRODUCT. MY CAT LOVES IT.
Published 23 months ago by LIN.G

5.0 out of 5 stars I need to buy another one!, 26 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Trixie 43148 Lounging Hammock for Radiator Snow Leopard Pattern 58 x 30 x 38 cm (Misc.)

The only trouble we do have is that the other cat has now become a fan (having never used the old bed) and to stop the fighting I'm going to need to order a second one!

Definitely worth it especially if you have a larger cat breed

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 Nov. 2013
if you have a large cat this is ideal.well made,looks good and it fits perfectly on a double radiator. I have a maine coon, he is still a kitten at the moment but at six months old he is longer than most fully grown cats and looked cramped on the normal size beds. there is plenty of room on this 1 and he loves it

3.0 out of 5 stars CAT LOUNGING HAMMOCK BY TRIXIE, 10 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant lounging hammock - very popular, 20 Mar. 2014
Anne Hopper "Gate-worm" (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
I am pleased - and more importantly my aged cat is pleased with this hammock. It arrived well-packed, already assembled [very welcome!] and clipped over my double radiator perfectly. The reason for withholding one star is simply that there is no support under the bed of the hammock. A similar hammock - now worn out - did have a strengthened bottom. My cat, being old and a little unsure, took a while to accept the fact that she would not fall through the fabric! She is also of a very slight build, and I think a heavier cat could find the hammock part uncomfortable. Some kind of strengthening material could perhaps help here. It is a minor criticism because my cat now seems used to the 'sinking feeling' and is happy to sleep there - though it did take a few weeks. The fabric is good quality - it is also easy to vacuum - and my overall impression is that this is good value for money. Other than the reservation mentioned, as a product it is superior in quality to others I have purchased over the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIXIE RADIATOR BED FOR CATS, 19 Dec. 2013
KBS (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
Our two cats love it, first-come first served, with the second snuggling up in the space left.
Excellent quality, big enough for two cats. This radiator bed an immediate success, much preferred to an ordinary cat-bed.
We saw the item on-line, ordered. Fast delivery, first-rate packaging.
Would recommend to all cat owners.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugly and Incompatible, 1 Feb. 2014
Despite claims that this bed "fits all common radiators" and is "adjustable", the reality is that it fits only double radiators and adjusts between deep and very deep. If like me you have single radiators this is most definitely not the bed for you.
Second problem, and I realise this is subjective, the cover is absolutely hideous. If this bed fits with your décor, hir an interior designer ASAP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size for bigger cat breeds, 1 Sept. 2014
Fits 1 (one) 7kg still growing Maine Coon boy - he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought this cats radiator bed as a present for my
Daughter in laws two rescued kittens they love it
And sleep on it together

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats pyjamas, 12 Mar. 2013
My cat is totally in love with this bed & in fact hardly leaves it, ( he is 14, ), I actually have 2 cats but the youngest has no chance, this is one thing he wont share. The bed itself is really good quality. I have only ever bought the metal type before, this is much better. The cats have not taken to this type of bed as much before, so I guess must be comfortable. Also does not scratch the radiator.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fussy cat!, 12 Jan. 2013
The hammock is lovely quality and very easy to set up on the radiator. As yet my cat isn't interested but sometimes it takes her a while to come around, so here's hoping!
Once I moved it to another radiator she went on it immediately purring away, she loves it!!