5.0 out of 5 stars Best monitor I have ever had, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: NEC Displays MultiSync EA231WMi 23 inch TFT LCD - Black (Personal Computers)
I bought this monitor to use with my new MacBook Pro as the Apple external monitors were unsuitable for my use as a photographer. There was a connectivity problem until I also purchased an Apple brand mini display to DVI connector from Apple at 25. The third party cheaper connector would not work. Now I have no problems at all with this beautiful monitor. It shows my photos in fantastic detail and colour, and is easy to use. You have full control over brightness, contrast and colour and the matte surface is a joy . With brightness turned down I can even make prints with my Epson Printer that come out looking the same as the screen. It has many useful usb ports. I have no complaints at all and I am delighted with NEC for making this monitor that is perfect for photographers and is excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great, 31 Dec 2010
I was looking for a decent monitor for my MacBook Pro and NEC MultiSync EA231WMi is just great. I don't like artificial colours and dynamic contrast boosts in LCD monitors and work quite a lot with digital images in Photoshop. This display is great, smooth and accurate. Great addition for my home studio.