on 20 February 2013
Definitive Kraftwerk? less than 4 minutes, a great hook and stripped down lyrics.
One of their brief forays into the charts, I remember when it used to be on the radio and I always stopped what I was doing to listen; my all time Kraftwerk favourite.
on 13 September 2013
No music could better respond to digital remastering than this, nor could any track better deserve to join the icons of what music meant in the early Eighties. The dancing clockwork rhythm and melodic animation are perfect and always were.
on 21 February 2014
This cd took me back to my youth and the evenings at the local camera club photographing fashion and portraiture models.
on 17 February 2012
It's great rediscovering good pioneering music.so many tried to emulate Kraftwerk but failed.this is a good example of electronica from the masters of "krautrock"