on 7 July 2012
I bought one of these for my wife a few years ago. She loves it: Great attachments, easy to use, neat uncluttered look (as long as you have a space in a cupboard to keep the various alternate blades). But make sure you look after it. We broke the plastic bowl by dropping it onto a tile floor - getting a replacement proved pretty much impossible. In the end we bought a whole new machine. Felt pretty bad about the expense but would have felt far worse if the bowl had been dropped earlier in its life.
on 7 June 2011
Out of the box this processor looks the business. Very heavy so the need to lift and handle it correctly is important. Plenty of accessories come with it and a joy to use. Food is prepared in no time and a very simple wash straight after use makes it very quick all round. The only negative point is the funnel is not as big as imagined, will not fit a cucumber for example but apart from that quality as you would expect.
on 13 June 2013
Fantastic product, well built and designed. Easy to clean. I use it regularly for pastry, scone and shredding of veg. Best money I ever spent. Previously had a Kenwood processor that jumped about on the worktop. This one is rock steady in operation.
on 12 March 2014
After 2 months of use I started having trouble with the safety catches aligning properly. The machine will not work unless they all click into place. I returned the processor in the end as for that amount of money I expect much better
on 21 January 2013
great just like new but getting fedup with soup / stuff with sliced choped vedg sent away for julieanne disk