5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd albumn proves she has THE voice!!!
I just love this second Albumn from Demi Lovato!!!

It is very unusual to get an albumn where you like every song on it but this is one! Every song is catchy and there is a mixture of upbeat, pop and rock.

Published on 15 Mar 2010 by Ms. C. A. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Some songs in this album give me a headache. I only bought this album because I like her newest ones and I love the single "Skyscraper"
Published 11 months ago by Lewis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd albumn proves she has THE voice!!!, 15 Mar 2010
Ms. C. A. Anderson "Cassandra220689" (East Kilbride, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
I just love this second Albumn from Demi Lovato!!!

I have so many favourites from this albumn that it would be too long to list but if you like Disney girls such as Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus you will find she definetly rocks the Disney stage better than any other!

She has an amazing voice and this albumn shows it off a little more than "Don't Forget" (her first albumn) which was also amazingly good.

Having already liked her from Camp Rock and her addition to the Disney channel line up on comedy "So Random" aka "Sony with A chance", I found that her rocky edge and voice have grown and if she were not a Disney girl first that she could easily be a stand alone artist. So if you are not a fan of the Disney girls you will still like this!

These are just a few of my favourites but check out Remember December, Everytime You lie and Here We go again.

You will not be disappointed by this amazing albumn by one of Disney's bigget stars yet.

She's one to watch! :)

Cassandra220689

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing follow-up to Don't Forget, 5 Aug 2009
Ms. K. Frowen "Poppin17" (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
I just bought this latest album by Miss Lovato as i was a huge fan of her debut album Don't Forget and felt i needed to add it to my collection.
Upon listening to all the songs i have to say that this album is absolutely amazing!

Demi has grown-up tremendously and it shows in her music.
This album is a lot softer than her debut, and contains more ballads compared to the rock-type songs that made up her previous album.
My favourite songs from the album are Here we go again, Fallin' over me and Everytime you lie.

This album is a lot different to her previous, with her songs taking a softer tone, making her sound more grown-up. She shows off her vocal talents well in this album and i would recommend anyone to buy it if they like Demi but i will warn everyone that it is a lot different to the type of music your used too off her.
A pleasant surprise.
X

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Pop-rock, 2 Jun 2011
Apparently Demi Lovato is quite famous but I'd never heard of her until her name was trending on Twitter. To satisfy my curiousity, I Googled the name and was directed to the video for Here We Go Again on Youtube and I'm so glad I did.

Much of the music, especially the title track, Solo, Got Dynamite, Remember Decemeber and Everything You're Not, reminds me of the mid to late 80s American pop-rock I love like Heart, Pat Benatar or Vixen (and more recently Kelly Clarkson or Avril Lavigne) such is the way it explodes out of the speakers with an infectious joie de vivre. Ok, so it's got a manufactured, formulaic feel to it but the whole point of pop music, right back to its origins in the 1950s, is to be music you can dance to, sing along to and basically make you feel euphoric and glad to be alive; this fits the bill perfectly for me.

Sure, there's some pure modern pop moments like Every Time You Lie which I can take or leave but I imagine the target audience would love it.

I'm so glad to have discovered an artist who is beautiful and talented with a whole load of great songs - I hope she has a long and successful career. So if you fancy cranking up the car stereo, winding down the windows and enjoying your youth or reliving it, get this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Demi Lovato Here we go again - Daena In4merz, 4 Aug 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
Wow, Demi's style has slightly changed in this album. Shes not the usually Poppy Disney Singer, she has her own individual style, and this shows in her new album. I totally 100% recommend this album. The songs are verrryy catchy :D
Get it now :D

daena, in4merz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 4 Jan 2010
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
Demi Lovato has a fantastic voice and really has the potential to become a successful artist in the music industry. She has legions of fans from appearing in Camp Rock and she even shows off her brilliant singing voice in the movie. She released her first album, Don't Forget, on September 23rd 2008. It debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 selling over 89,000 copies in it's first week. She released her second album, Here We Go Again, on July 21st 2009. It debuted at #1 selling over 108,000 copies in it's first week.
She has a brilliant voice and her album, Here We Go Again is brilliant. I love the song Quiet. It starts out slow and then goes into a full blown chorus, showing off her brilliant range. Another favourite song of mine is Stop The World. Her vocals are fantastic and she really has a lot of potential to make her mark on the music industry. She is the well-deserved winner of two Teen Choice Awards. She won Choice TV - Breakout Star Female & Choice Music - Tour, which she shared with David Archuleta. Demi has an amazing voice and given the right songs, she can really top the charts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge improvement! <3, 3 Aug 2011
Lily (Bromsgrove, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
Although I admittedly am in the target market for this album, I would recommend it for people of all ages as it has this unique aura of timelessness about it, unlike the unarguably 'teenage' feel of the debut Don't Forget. It's a beautifully chosen compilation, each track melting into the next with mellifluous ease.
The highlight of the album is definitely 'Everything You're Not' - Demi pulls off the blend of genres brilliantly. However, the rest of the album is pretty impressive too, especially in songs such as 'Catch Me' and the verses of 'World of Chances'. This brings me on to my next point...the only reason I didn't give the album 5 stars is because there are places, such as in the 'WOC' chorus, where Demi falls into 'musical clichés' and - this could just be me being picky, of course - it tends to put a dampener on the whole vibe.
Nonetheless, a big step-up from the so-so effort of Don't Forget. Go for it! You won't be disappointed! <3

5.0 out of 5 stars in4merz, 25 July 2009
Sheelpa Shah - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
her voice is just so strong and pure and different to all the disney stars!! her songs are easy to relate to and are full of emotion and real life anecdotes. there is not one song i dont like. this album is INCREDIBLE.
serena in4merz

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST ARTIST EVER AND THE MOST TALENTED SINGER TO EVEN COME OUT OF DISNEY!!!!, 1 Dec 2009
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
I LOVE DEMI LOVATO!!!!!! [I'M A HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE LOVATIC!!!!!! FOREVER AND ALWAYS WILL BE.]
She has the best songs EVER and can sing SOOOOOO WELL BLOWS ME AWAY EVERY TIME !! In Demi's sophomore album (HERE WE GO AGAIN) Demi leaves the Jo Bros behind who co wrote most of her debut (DON'T FORGET) But Had Some Help From Nick Jonas for Her Song (Stop The World witch they Co Wrote together.)With the help of other Songwriters Jon McLaughlin and John Mayer Demi was given a maturer sound to her songs. As a young artist of 17 . Demi's biggest moves on her album were "Falling Over Me," (jazz-pop Tune) "Every Time You Lie, also (jazz/pop) and World of Chances (Co Wrote With John Mayer Also On The Album Were... Solo , Everything Your Not,So Far So Great (The Theme Tune From Demi's Disney Show Sonny With A Chance )Here Go Again , U Got Nothing On Me ,Got Dynamite,Remember December,Quiet And Catch Me. A Great Album By A Disney Star With A Great OUTSTANDING Voice. TRULY THE BEST ARTIST AND ALBUM OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS 5 MILLION STARS FOR THIS ALBUM JUST BREATHTAKING AND SUCH A OUTSTANDING VOICE FOR A TEENAGER OF 17.WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAVE LISTENED TO THIS CD MILLIONS OF TIMES I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEMI HAS MORE TALENT THAN ALL THE OTHER DISNEY STARS PUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite songs are:

11. Remember December 10/10
12. Everything You're Not 10/10
13. Gift Of A Friend 10/10
14. So Far So Great 10/10
REVIEW BY FREDS DAUGHTER A CRAZY DIEHARD OBSESSED LOVATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so great!, 10 July 2009
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
As this CD has not been released at the time I write this I am basing my review from the previews I have heard. And it sounds great!

Some tracks remind me of Avril Lavigne, but Demi's voice is a lot stronger and more pure. There is also an equal balance of pop tracks and pop/rock tracks so everyone should be happy.

The last track is the catchy theme tune to the new Disney Channel show "Sonny With A Chance" which Demi stars in. It's perhaps intended for a younger audience and seems a lot more poppy than the rest of the album, but I like it none the less :)

Make sure you buy this CD when its released!

Aza123neo, In4merz

5.0 out of 5 stars Demi Lovato's second CD is definetly a hit!, 25 Sep 2009
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
Demi Lovato's second CD 'Here We Go Again' is my second favourite CD! Demi's first CD 'Don't Forget' is my favourite. The songs on 'Here We Go Again' are catchy and fun. My favourite songs on this CD are Every Time You Lie and Here We Go Again. It also includes the full theme tune to Disney's 'Sonny With A Chance' which Demi stars in, and which is also one of my favourite shows. All in all, I'd have to say it isn't as good as her debut album, but is awesome all the same!
Out of ten, I'd give 'Here We Go Again' 9/10.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Here We Go Again
Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato (Audio CD - 2009)