5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Version
This is quite simply the best version I have heard. Paddy Reilly is a brilliant singer, I had never bothered to listen to any of his music before but am now a massive fan.
Published 13 months ago by Kevin Donovan

1.0 out of 5 stars complaint - Amazon service a pain
Published on 2 Nov 2012 by christy

1.0 out of 5 stars complaint - Amazon service a pain, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Fields Of Athenry (MP3 Download)
I have purchased items from Amazon UK in the past without difficulty. Today I tried to purchase The Fields of Athenry by Paddy Reilly through the USA and UK website (have used the UK & USA successfully in the past) to no avail as though in stock - order not accepted outside the USA or the UK jurisdiction - I live in ireland! This must be a joke, given they hold the music in their 'cloud player'for the world to access. Very unhappy with the Amazon Service in this respect only.The Fields Of Athenry

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Version, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Fields Of Athenry (MP3 Download)

The Fields Of Athenry