5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps my tinnitus
I have been suffering with tinnitus for the past two months, and I have had real trouble sleeping. I normally leave the TV on, but I found that this CD masks the ringing in the ears like nothing else. Relaxing and great at blocking internal or external sounds.
Published on 12 Dec 2009 by A. L. I. Shaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, no variation. Don't buy.
Simply has 1 track on the disk which makes the noise of a radio needing to be re-tuned! Would not have purchased this product had I have known, simply would have altered my radio! Did then purchase "Little Sleepyheads White Noise" which is much better with 4 different tracks.
Published 5 months ago by Stacey

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps my tinnitus, 12 Dec 2009
A. L. I. Shaw - See all my reviews
This review is from: White Noise for Tinnitus, Colic, Baby Relaxation, Sound Masking (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for baby, 19 Mar 2013
Our son is 4 months old, and this CD has been wonderful for giving him a peaceful nights sleep. We bought it because he was having sleepless nights. However, I am glad to report that this is no longer the case, thanks to this superb CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Jun 2012
Ms. L. Morgan - See all my reviews
This cd was a blessing my baby wouldn't sleep without the hair dryer on this saves money on the bills would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant Baby Snoozage, 30 Jan 2014
Our LO is a bit of a "high needs" type of chap...but quite sensitive to white noise. He responded very well to this; 1 whole hour of white noise; nothing fancy, just noise. Just what we were looking for and worked a treat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fighting Tinnitus., 16 Sep 2013
Go to Argos and buy a cheap C.D. player then buy this C.D. The White Noise is a god=send if you get/got Tinnitus....I do and find this C.D. brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for tinnitus, 29 Sep 2011
I was recommended to get a white noise CD/MP3 for my tinnitus. This one has the right pitch for me. Some of them are also overlaid with theta rhythm to make you sleep better, as some are for sleeping and relaxing. I can't guarantee that this one doesn't have the theta rhythm, but it doesn't make me drowsy! Brilliant download, easy to access and lasts for over an hour, which means you don't have to keep looping it. I play it via i-tunes whilst working and it is very effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, no variation. Don't buy., 5 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars white noise, 7 Jun 2014
i can recommend this cd, classic music blended with great songs, a must for tinnitus suffering people, it has a calming
feeling, resting the brain from overpowering tinnitus hiss and hum. worth every penny. so just go for it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 5 April 2014
i got this CD for my daughter as i was sick of using hairdryer. It amazing she loves it and drift off to sleep for her day time nap with no problem.dont need it at night as she nos the difference and goes to sleep for the night with her mobile only. i got a second one for my childminder and she wouldnt be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders for blocking out environmental sounds!, 18 Dec 2009
Having recently moved to a busy area I was struggling to adapt to the heightened level of noise from the perpetual traffic that seems to be passing by. This product helps me to relax by blocking out environmental sounds and has restored a degree of the tranquility I'm used to. I would thoroughly recommend it!

White Noise for Tinnitus, Colic, Baby Relaxation, Sound Masking
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available