on 17 November 2011
I'm a teacher of 7 to 9 year-olds and first found these books in Vancouver. I brought some of them home and now use them to enable children to practise their counting and understanding of place value beyond 100. The children love them and they concentrate and work collaboratively on them. They're good for wet play activities too.
on 17 September 2013
I was given one recently as a gift. Enjoy doing it so have bought these for Christmas gifts. It's useful to have a small ruler to hand though and a rubber in case of making a mistake.
on 22 January 2013
My two boys loved doing these over Christmas. 9 and 7 years. They even got me doing one. Surprisingly calming and nice to turn off other worries for 10 minutes!
on 27 March 2014
This is a great book for both children and adults, anyone mad about doing dot to dot! Our sons, aged 6 and 8 yrs have been spending hours on these books,
on 24 November 2013
Ah, these books are awesome! Got one for my science geek of a friend for christimas, and I just know she's going to love it! SO MANY DOTS
on 17 January 2014
Just what I was after as a present my family was really happy with it for Xmas. Would buy again, really Cool
on 14 January 2015
Love it!! Proper dot-to-dot for grown-ups!!
on 2 February 2016
Delivery fine and for the cost its ok