5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite cat litter
Published on 19 Sep 2011 by Jewel

3.0 out of 5 stars 40% price rise
Well i was going to put an order in as I've been buying it for a year now, but the price has just gone up 4 from when i last bought it. i don't think so, bye bye, will shop elsewhere.
Published 8 months ago by Mr. M. Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite cat litter, 19 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
It seems everyone has their own preference but I like this cat litter best of all those I've tried as it has a nice woody smell and looks good. Also the pieces are so big they are easy to pick up if the cat gets a few stuck on his paws and trails them out of the tray. They fall off quickly so I only ever find them around the litter tray and not all over the house. It arrived much quicker than expected as I chose the free delivery option so thought it would take a few days. A nice big pack so should last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars A BRILLIANT SERVICE!, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
The wood pellet cat litter is superb. I have used it for a very long time but only being able to buy it from a pet shop could only manage small bags because of the weight, which works out expensive, but having the fortune to find this on Amazon and get it delivered carriage free and double the amount too is a big bonus. The icing on the cake was being able to get it automatically delivered as and when I want it for such a reasonable price.
Gone are the days of lugging home cat litter.....WONDERFUL!!!
The delivery service is also so quick. I really could not be more satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and good seller, but should cut down on packaging, 11 Jun 2012
Ms. C. Owens (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
This is the best cat litter on the market in my opinion. It's the least smelly and least messy, and this seller offers it at the best price I've seen too. The only downside for me is it arrives in a box padded out in lots of plastic bubble wrap which isn't necessary- the seller should cut down on the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Cat Litter, 28 Oct 2011
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
This is perfect for my 3 house-cats. I will only ever use wood-based litter and now that Amazon deliver it to me, perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars 40% price rise, 16 Aug 2013
Mr. M. Shield - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
This product is fantastic. Its smells nice, it's easy to clean from litter and also from carpet if necessary. Good quality for good money

5.0 out of 5 stars Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 litres, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
This is the best cat litter ever the main reason being it does not smell like other cat litters and is easily replaced, I clean daily so therefore do not have to replace all the wood pellets at once and hence the bag lasts longer. Great product. I buy the 30 litre bag as it works out much cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit dubious at first, but this works brilliantly, 12 Mar 2012
MC (Surreyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
Ordinarily I'd have chosen the clay 'clumping' type of litter, but my cat was a rescue and I was advised to use the same litter as he'd been used to at the shelter.

Having now tried the woodchip litter, I wouldn't go back to the clay variety. Woodchip litter has a pleasant fresh smell, it's easy to use, economical and eco-friendly:

The pellets disintegrate in contact with moisture, so the 'used' part collects at the bottom of the tray as sawdust. This gets scooped out to go on the compost heap, and any poos just get flushed down the loo. You couldn't do this with the clay type, and it beats filling up the dustbin with bags of used cat litter. It doesn't track on the cat's paws either - another plus.

Just bear in mind that a 30-litre bag is HEAVY. I felt sorry for the postman staggering up the drive with it, however he shouldn't have to make the trip too often as the bag looks as though it will last for a while.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last as well at others, 6 Jan 2013
No1 Ellen Fan "Gopher" (Sunny Devon, Angleterre!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
I normally buy Pets At Home's woodchip 30ltr cat litter and decided to try these as delivery always a good option...
This product was more expensive (I pay 18 for 2 X 30lts sacks) and the product was not as good. The pellets were larger than my usual product and were less compacted. This meant that they disintegrated much more quickly than expected (by comparison) and became wetter, faster. We got through the same amount of cat litter in 3 weeks rather than the usual 4 which means that it is nearly double the price for us hence won't be buying it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal cat litter for keeping smells at bay!, 12 Aug 2012
MrsKatyS (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
Our cat has a hooded litter tray with a carbon filter on the top but still I was finding that the standard chalky type of cat litter was making a horrible smell in my home. Because of this I started looking for an alternative litter and that is when I came across wood base cat litter.

This cat litter comes in a very strong bag that has enough space at the top to allow you to drag it to the room of your choice. The litter itself is fantastic, durable yet lightweight and it masks smells fantastically with the smell of used litter only being noticeable after around 5 or 6 days which is fantastic compared to the chalky litter that I noticed within 1 or 2 days.

The delivery is prompt on this and while I've had a few problems with the carrier this was rectified with great speed by Amazon and so I'm a very happy customer! I would firmly recommend this.

ARRAY(0xadaceeac)