5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite cat litter
Published on 19 Sept. 2011 by Jewel

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive
Very expensive for what it is. It's not a bad litter in my opinion, but products of less than half the price are just as good. If you're happy to spend that much I'd go for 'Yesterdays News' cat litter, which is a very good quality litter. Personally I'm just buying a cheaper wood pellet litter which is just as good as the Pampuss.
Published 13 months ago by Annabel Willcocks

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite cat litter, 19 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
It seems everyone has their own preference but I like this cat litter best of all those I've tried as it has a nice woody smell and looks good. Also the pieces are so big they are easy to pick up if the cat gets a few stuck on his paws and trails them out of the tray. They fall off quickly so I only ever find them around the litter tray and not all over the house. It arrived much quicker than expected as I chose the free delivery option so thought it would take a few days. A nice big pack so should last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars A BRILLIANT SERVICE!, 28 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
The wood pellet cat litter is superb. I have used it for a very long time but only being able to buy it from a pet shop could only manage small bags because of the weight, which works out expensive, but having the fortune to find this on Amazon and get it delivered carriage free and double the amount too is a big bonus. The icing on the cake was being able to get it automatically delivered as and when I want it for such a reasonable price.
Gone are the days of lugging home cat litter.....WONDERFUL!!!
The delivery service is also so quick. I really could not be more satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
This product is fantastic. Its smells nice, it's easy to clean from litter and also from carpet if necessary. Good quality for good money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and good seller, but should cut down on packaging, 11 Jun. 2012
Ms. C. Owens (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
This is the best cat litter on the market in my opinion. It's the least smelly and least messy, and this seller offers it at the best price I've seen too. The only downside for me is it arrives in a box padded out in lots of plastic bubble wrap which isn't necessary- the seller should cut down on the packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great discovery, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
I was recommended this product about 8 months ago by the lady I bought two kittens from, and now I wouldn't use anything else. It is much better for masking odours than the previous clay type I used to use, it is lighter to carry as well. I also like the fact that it is biodegradable.
I would deffinately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit dubious at first, but this works brilliantly, 12 Mar. 2012
MC (Surreyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
Ordinarily I'd have chosen the clay 'clumping' type of litter, but my cat was a rescue and I was advised to use the same litter as he'd been used to at the shelter.

Having now tried the woodchip litter, I wouldn't go back to the clay variety. Woodchip litter has a pleasant fresh smell, it's easy to use, economical and eco-friendly:

The pellets disintegrate in contact with moisture, so the 'used' part collects at the bottom of the tray as sawdust. This gets scooped out to go on the compost heap, and any poos just get flushed down the loo. You couldn't do this with the clay type, and it beats filling up the dustbin with bags of used cat litter. It doesn't track on the cat's paws either - another plus.

Just bear in mind that a 30-litre bag is HEAVY. I felt sorry for the postman staggering up the drive with it, however he shouldn't have to make the trip too often as the bag looks as though it will last for a while.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 27 Jan. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last as well at others, 6 Jan. 2013
No1 Ellen Fan "Gopher" (Sunny Devon, Angleterre!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
I normally buy Pets At Home's woodchip 30ltr cat litter and decided to try these as delivery always a good option...
This product was more expensive (I pay £18 for 2 X 30lts sacks) and the product was not as good. The pellets were larger than my usual product and were less compacted. This meant that they disintegrated much more quickly than expected (by comparison) and became wetter, faster. We got through the same amount of cat litter in 3 weeks rather than the usual 4 which means that it is nearly double the price for us hence won't be buying it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff!, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
I have always used this for a litter tray for my cat. She loved it and it was very useful afterwards as part of the vegetable composting bin. Sadly, after purchasing this bag, our pet of 15 years died. I am still wondering what to do with what remains but it may also provide a good base for composting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it, 6 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre (Misc.)
I was delighted with this product. It arrived so fast, in fact much sooner than I expected it to. Highly recommend this cat litter. Will be using it in the future, that's for certain!

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre