Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change

on 9 April 2012
I love this jacket - Light as a bag of feathers and lovely and warm. I would wear this all day if I could. It does shed the occasional small feather, which stick to clothes underneath, but nothing that really matters. It is a little more expensive than some others, but there is quality here.
on 22 May 2014
I bought this to replace a lost gilet and have been pleasantly surprised by its warmth given the lack of bulk in the garment. I would recommend it, albeit the sizing is a little tight.
on 23 March 2014
Love the product but not free from its problems. Stitching around the arms seems to be fraying. The small feathers all seem to find their way out of the product within the first few months. The larger feathers do like to try to get out and cause small holes if pulled accidentally. The warmth is great and practicality is good too.
on 27 October 2013
A straightforward down filled gilet that has everything going for it except a storm flap over the zip. Being down filled it is war without creating the Michelin Man look. It is slim fitting which suits me and avoids draughty gaps and has a cosy rolled collar for when it is really cold.
on 1 December 2013
I bought this for myself... Great quality does shed the odd feather but all in all a great gilet!!! Amazon great customer service will defo buy again using amazon faultless service.. Anyway great gilet very warm with a jumper or hoody .. Great berghaus quality
on 23 October 2015
This was a present for my son who is a school sports teacher, he loves it, it keeps him warm, and is light and not to bulky.
on 14 April 2015
I'm happier i paid a bit more to get down filled. Looks good, feels good but i do wish there was an inside pocket.
on 11 January 2013
This is warm and comfortable, but I have a couple of gripes - the zip is average at best and rides up from the bottom if I am not careful. Also little feathers come out and overall I am left feeling like this is not a premium product, sold at a premium price. Disappointing.
on 24 August 2014
Very comfortable and flexable being both warm when needed but fresh when left open plus water repelant apparently.

Been wearing it a lot of the time with only a tshirt. Nice touches like soft cloth on zipper at neck to stop scratching.
on 1 January 2016
This is the second one that i have bought (i bought my first one in 2013) and i must say that since i am a bit of a Berghaus freak i love this.