5.0 out of 5 stars Absoloutley brilliant!!!
Bought this pack to decorate our nursery for our first born child. They totally transformed the room and look brilliant. Really easy to apply to the wall, and simple to move should you stick one in the wrong place.
Much more fun than wallpaper!
Published on 24 Feb 2010 by Mr. G. Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but they fall off!
Look fantastic on the walls of our nursery but we put them up in July and now they have started to come off the walls. The baby hasnt even arrived yet! Abit disappointed, trying to work out how to get them to stay on the walls!!!
Published on 12 Oct 2010 by huwclaire911

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoloutley brilliant!!!, 24 Feb 2010
Mr. G. Bailey (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animals of the Rainforest Nursery Wall Sticker Make-Over Kit (Kitchen & Home)
Much more fun than wallpaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 4 Jun 2010
Mrs. K. Brown "Pinkady54" (Tunbridge Wells Kent) - See all my reviews
Lovely Room Make OVer Kit, we have just used it for our twins room which is quite big and there are plenty stickers to fill the room and make a scene.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10-Out-Of-10 Nursery Decorating Product!, 10 July 2010
C. McKay (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is the best product I've bought in ages! We wanted to do up our son's bedroom for his first birthday after lots of long hospital stays, so we were very tied for time and money. I was so happy to find this decorating kit on Amazon, which ruled out any painting or wallpapering. Well within an hour it looked like a different room - without the expense or hard labour! The 47 images give you lots of scope to fill the whole room or to concentrate purely on play corners or areas around the cot / above the door. Our little boy loves all the colours and happy faces of the characters - some of whom he recognises from his various Fisher-Price Rainforest toys - so they keep his interest when he wakes up. You need to be very careful when peeling off the more detailed shapes, as we did encounter a few tiny rips as a result of our enthusiasm, so it's definitely best for an adult to do this part. I was apprehensive as to whether you really would be able to lift and re-apply the stickers, but you really can, without stretching them or impairing the adhesive. This decorating kit would make a fantastic baby present or a gift for a child up to a few years old when they start to express an interest in other popular characters. You'll get the room back to a blank canvass in a matter of minutes. Brilliant! 10 out of 10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Mar 2010
The stickers really brightened up our white nursery and are really cute - we had fun putting them up too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but they fall off!, 12 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stickers for a baby/childs room, 17 Mar 2011
I recently bought these stickers to decorate my new baby's bedroom. They are great! The box they come in is well sealed and organised. The stickers are large, bold and bright for any child to look at. Easy to put on the wall, and peel off easy too if you want to relocate them somewhere else. Definately recommend them. Good price for good quality stickers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 5 Feb 2011
This is a fantastic product it made the toy room look so fun and inviting reading the reviews on the product made me think it was going to be difficult to apply the stickers however i peeled off the outside of the stickers first and then the actual animal stickers came off a lot easier it only took me 30mins to apply the 47 stickers and it looks great my baby twins love the room their little eyes are all over the place they don't what to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Stickers Are Great, 11 Dec 2010
Mrs. E. Massow "Rene" (UK) - See all my reviews
I had already searched for this item and on the Fisher Price website and other websites it was 10 more so not only did I get a bargain I didn't have to pay Postage and packaging and it's the exact same product. A great way to do your little ones rooms up without having to wallpaper and less expense. Little one loves it and I like the giraffe as you can record their heights!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these, 18 Nov 2010
These are great. They are a bit fiddly to get off, but easy to stick to the wall or cupboard doors and are of good quality. My 2 month old loves staring at them already. The only negative is that they are quite expensive at 30, and while they are in theory reusable, I doubt you would be able to easily remove and put them up in a different room (without stretching them).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant make-over kit, 4 Nov 2010
An easy way to create a jungle-themed playroom or nursery - no decorating required and hassle-free. The most difficult part is deciding where to put the stickers! Even then, if you change your mind you can simply peel off the sticker and re-stick it elsewhere. A brilliant idea.