4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!
At long last I have some lovely cutlery; my husband has been telling me about them for years as he was in the Hotel business when younger.

Wonderful service, delivery as expected from Amazon and cutlery beautiful and such a bargain.

Published on 19 Mar 2011 by Kristin

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great but noty for us!
Cannot fault the seller. Cutlery was as pictured (almost). Tines on the fork were exceptionally long and all pieces were very light in weight. The set this was to replace was quite weighty. We just were not comfortable with the light weight of the cutlery and husband could not adjust to the long tines of the fork. Probably better suited for younger people not for us...
Published 20 months ago by Mary

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: Amefa Monogram Kings Cutlery Set Stainless Steel 32 Piece (Kitchen & Home)

On checking each piece, however, we found one fork and one spoon with hardly any pattern on the back at the top, and one knife with a rough edge around the bottom.

All in all, we are very pleased with our cutlery so will manage with these slight imperfections and enjoy them because of the bargain we have received and the pleasure we will have by using them.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LOOKING, 30 Mar 2012
I had decided it was time to update my cutlery after many years of good service from an old set that had seen better days.

Delivery was very swift and the cutlery was well packed.

I washed everything by hand so that I could inspect each piece for signs of damage all was well.

The set is nice and weighty, very shiny and sturdy for arthritic hands.

I would point out though that knowhere on the description did it give an indication of sizes so be aware that the knives are 24cm long, they do not fit in the divider spaces of my cutlery drawer nor do they fit my dishwasher basket. The rest of the set are shorter so no problem with those.

Other than that they are good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kings Cutlery Set, 10 Jan 2012
I am extremely pleased with the quality and weight of the Kings cutlery set, the finished table setting looks very special.

5.0 out of 5 stars cutlery, 19 Jan 2012
Thanks for the above article well made solid 32 piece stainless steel cutlery set very pleased. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 8 Jan 2012
The cutlery set was even nicer than it looked on the web site. They look very nice and the pattern is lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely heavy cutlery, 17 April 2012
I bought 3 sets of this Kings pattern .It is of very good quality is exactly as described and arrived promptly

4.0 out of 5 stars Monogram Kings Cutlery, 1 Jan 2012
Got this cutlery to match a smaller set given to me. The cutlery has a good weight with good sized knives and forks. Overall a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kings cutlery, 6 Mar 2012
I already was a user of Kings Cutlery. I own an Edwardian house and have atraditional/contempory decor.

My dining room has recently been totally transformed into a very stylish room and the Kings Cutlery compliments that.

Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick. Quality is very good.

Would recommend this product.

Christine
Amefa Monogram Kings Cutlery Set Stainless Steel 32 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cutlery, 2 Feb 2011
I sent for the cutlery to match my set at home and was delighted with the service and the quality for the price. I got the delivery during all the snow when the country came to a standstill. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly thrilled, 4 Feb 2013
Lovely weighty feel to these knives & forks. I'm looking forward to showing off their old fashioned loveliness very soon. They feel like they will last quite some time.