on 25 June 2012
Okay, it's not the authentic silver associated with the original King's pattern. Not even silver plated.
But it beautiful. Lovely heavy, quality stainless steel cutlery that would grace any dinner table with class. But, also, perfectly acceptable to use on a day to day basis. You don't feel you've got to leave it boxed, put it away and just take it out for cleaning and special occasions. The pieces are easy to hold and don't slip like plain stainless steel because of the raised pattern.
The sole reason I've given it 4 and not a 5 score is because of the length of the fork prongs. They're so long, you've got to watch you don't stab yourself in the larynx when your eating. I'm not sure at all why the designers did this. To us, they are, clearly, quite a bit too long. This lets down just a little what is a gorgeous cutlery sent to own down. However, on the positive side of this, my family have got completely used to them now which shows it's not a disaster.
A definite thumbs up for this cutlery set for quality and price.
on 29 December 2012
I bought these for everyday use and I am very happy with them. I have been using them now for about a month and they still have their lovely shiny newness about them. The quality is good for the price. The pattern is a bit flat (not as pronouned as original old Kings pattern) but for everyday use, much nicer than plastic handle ones in the shops nowadays.
on 30 August 2013
Absolutely love this cutlery set, it was to replace mine with something a little prettier and these definitely are pretty. Great value for a sturdy strong but dainty cutlery set.
on 12 March 2013
We have never owned a better quality cutlery set. The knives seem a little bit long but otherwise we found them perfect for our needs
on 17 April 2013
ALTHOUGH THE FORKS ARE A LOT LONGER THAN I EXPECTED THE CUTLERY SET IS A VERY PRETTY DESIGN & I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THEM.
on 6 April 2014
Bought this Item to use in my new flat, It's been used continuously, and it has kept is shine after each wash, great purchased and price, would recommend this item.
on 1 May 2014
Bought two sets of these very pleased with them ,they really look the part I have put them in the dishwasher and they have come out fine .
on 19 January 2014
I'm very pleased with this 24 piece cutlery set. It looks good & cleans up very well after every use!
on 14 April 2015
Very well made and nice to use. Looks good as well.
on 19 June 2016
Great quality, very pleased with the product - only thing is the forks are too wide to fit into the cutlery tray of our dishwasher, so have to be washed on the top rack! A small niggle, love the cutlery.