on 17 September 2013
I now have four of these. I recently had a major operation on my back and have to wear a plastic brace for approx a year. I had bought various sports type T-shirts to wear under it but they weren't as good as the Pumas. The skin tight fit and supportive fabric make it equivalent to a T-shirt and sports bra combined.
on 9 April 2010
This T-Shirt is very pretty, comfortable and made of soft textile. It is perfect for exercising at the GYM or outdoor. Just bare in mind that you may need one size bigger than you usually wear as it is tight.
on 7 March 2012
Really nice, stretchy top with excellent moisture wicking. However, as with Nike tops they are very small made and you definitely need to order at least a size larger. I had to keep pulling this one down over my belly when I was running!
on 14 April 2011
I am usually a size 10 but ordered a size 12 after reading reviews but t-shirt still really small and tight. Don't like the nylon feeling, thick material either. Thumbs down. Won't be wearing it. Bought it for yoga. Prefer a cotton with lycra t-shirt for exercise.
on 23 April 2012
I am not very happy with this purchase, as this shirt looks like lingerie, but not like the shirt. The quality is also not very good for skin. Too small, need to order for one size bigger.
on 26 February 2013
Pefect fabric for fitnees or workout but be carefull with the size. It's very fittes so it's better to order bigger size. I got my usual 8, but it was so small that I gave it to my siste. Got myself size 10 instead and it still could be a little bigger.
on 23 February 2011
Good quality, excellent service and backaging. I did not give it 5 just because the size is smaller than I expect.
on 20 October 2014
Excellent value for money. Great for exercise.