5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty
I bought this bracelet among others to wear to work. It arrived quite quick in a nice and neat package, so no complains there. The bracelet itself isn't something I would normally go for, but it matched well with a pair of silver earrings that I got from my grandma. And even though it is obviously not a real thing, together with the earings it looks pretty cool.
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by Nataliya

3.0 out of 5 stars fashion bracelet
Quick delivery and service. The bracelet was as expected , but the clasp was easily loosened and hard to secure.
Published on 7 Feb 2011 by P. Mesoudi

3.0 out of 5 stars fashion bracelet, 7 Feb 2011
P. Mesoudi - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Victorian Fashion Bangle Bracelet (Antique Silver) (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 30 Nov 2011