I couldn't resist trying these on myself when they arrived they are really well made, with a good none slip sole. The woolly / bobbley bits are so soft and warm I just didn't want to take them off. Really good buy at this price and I'm sure they will last a couple of years.

Published on 19 Nov 2009 by Ferris

2.0 out of 5 stars Gutted they dont do adult sizes.
I bought these for my mum but realised its size 3! I was gutted that I had the cancel the order, would make a prefect guft for a little girl.
Published 21 months ago by Laura.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother, Missus and Mother in law all catered for this Christmas!, 19 Nov 2009
Ferris "Ferris" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Just order another pair of these and the cow ones, I've also ordered one of the microwaveable lavender scented lambs from the same brand (aroma home) so I'm keen to get that and see if the quality lives up to the slippers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th Jan 2010
Addition to my my earlier review

I take back what i have written in my earlier review above, these were a Christmas gift and only a couple of weeks later the soles on both slippers have worn through, i would give them another week or two before they are ready for the bin. My house is carpeted throughout and they haven't been worn outdoors.

I've taken my review from 5 star to 1 star, still a great looking product but very short lived

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gotta have, 23 April 2009
John S. Lawrence (Churchill Country) - See all my reviews
I have a portugese friend who for some inane reason collects sheep ornaments etc,she saw these during the adverts for a well known TV soap and has been pestering the life out of her nearest and dearest to find them, I completed the mission in time for her birthday.
As far as the slippers are concerned they are well made, part of a range of cute animal slippers, instant appeal to any animal lover, very reasonably priced the manufacturers could charge at least double for this item, the only draw back is that they appear to be "One Size" only so not suitable for young children.
Overall impression fun present for the young at heart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun slippers, 5 Feb 2011
Thomas Pots "T Pots" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
These slippers are made with the "woolly" material on the outside and inside. On wearing, the material inevitably flattens under-foot, but so far they are very comfortable on the feet. The shoe sizes are about right, and fit snuggly for the given size. They are of course quite bulky on the feet, though not at all heavy. The soles are made of dimpled material, which offers some traction. However, they are still good for wooden-floor-skating, if that's what you like to do in your slippers!

Overall, they are typical of this type of slipper - made in exactly the same way you can find in any shoe shop or supermarket clothing department. They are very much indoor slippers. They are no good for outdoor wear, and I wouldn't recommend them for making the journey across the garden the bins or whatever. I say this because the sole is very thin and would likely pick up dirt outside.

We like them. They are fun and cosy. We don't expect them to last as long as a solid pair of traditional slippers, but then that's not what these are about. We expect them to be good for a year or so, before they start looking a bit tired. At the price, I would not expect anything more from them.

January 2012: the first pair was worn constantly, and fell to bits after a solid year of wearing. We have just ordered a new pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prezzie, 10 July 2009
Had been wanting these for ages and was not disappointed when they arrived. Great prezzie to myself. Prompt delivery and excellent value for money. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lambs, 31 Dec 2010
JoFrensham (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Having previously bought the poodles I decided to try the lambs this time round and I wasn't disappointed. Great price, lovely and comfortable and good fun too.... hmmm what ones will I try next?

5.0 out of 5 stars fluffy cute slippers, 17 May 2011
well made, looked more expensive than they were,bought for my daughter for easter and she was over the moon with them.i want a pair!so cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars One size fits... some of us, 29 Nov 2009
The description states up to size eight... However, up to size 6.5 would be more appropriate... Other than that, great slippers that are relatively durable...

5.0 out of 5 stars SOO CUTE, 19 Nov 2009
I can't wait to give my mum these as a present for Christmas, they look as good as they do on the TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers really comfy especially on hard floors nice ..., 5 July 2014
Love these slippers really comfy especially on hard floors nice thick soles , anyone know if these can be washed ??

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and nice, 24 Jun 2014
Perfect as a present and also for me to use when shes not around... baa baa black sheep.. you are full of wool...

Aroma Home Fuzzy Friends Slippers