5.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomend
Published 21 months ago by BeardyBoy

1.0 out of 5 stars Lenses fogged up
These glasses fit ok and look good, but the lenses fogged up after a couple of days of skiing, and I had to purchase new ones. Have returned
Published on 3 April 2011 by Chris P

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomend, 18 Oct 2012
This review is from: 2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Pink Camouflage Frame with a Vented Anti Fog Coated, Pink Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens. (Misc.)
Coming from a family of skiers I got recommended to Rayzor products from my dad (a ski instructor of 40+ years experience) who had previously purchased a pair of Rayzor sun glasses. I purchased 2 pairs one for myself and a different pair for the girlfriend who was newly into skiing. For my self a experienced skier I found these products terrific. Very comfy to wear and light on the head but more importantly a very high standard of lens that I noticed no difference from my old set of Blocs that were triple the price.

For the girlfriend more poser than skier she loved them as well. Exact same lenses as my pair and for her they were very robust from all her falls and spills plus from leaving her goggles unsheathed lying about all over the place to get scratched and damaged at the first opportunity.

In summary id recommend these for any standard of skier.
(have put exact same review on the set a bought for girlfriend lazy man that I am)

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, 11 Dec 2013
I have bought these for when I go Finland in January, these are such a good price and really well made I definitely recommend, especially if you love pink like me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves these Hot pink goggles!, 25 Oct 2012
Bought these for my wife to go skiing and she loves them to bits. Cool look and comfortable to wear. Even better they matched her pink boots. Good advice from seller and excellent service. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good goggles for sunny conditions, 13 Dec 2011
I got a set of these for my wife and a similar model for myself last ski season. Worked great on the sunny days which is what we bought these for. I keep a seperate set of low light goggles and if you expect to be in the shadows of a mountain in the afternoon you will need some as these are quite dark.

So in general. Brilliant full sun goggles, I wouldn't want anything lighter than these. Will be using again this season.
Just keep seperate yellow goggles for late afternoon runs in the shadows as these are dark enough to blend out the bumps which can get hairy if you think you can do a last run home down the boardercross.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lenses fogged up, 3 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 20 Mar 2010
I could not fault these goggles, some people might find them large if wearing a helmet, but did the job without out breaking the bank.