Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 September 2015
Brilliant album.
MAJOR flaws in vinyl quality. Many strange dents and scratches that have obviously been caused in the pressing process. A lot of distortion throughout, especially on the b-side.
on 15 January 2012
This was a christmas present for my daughter, I can't review the contents as I haven't listened to it, But my daughter said 'It's excellent'
on 16 March 2014
Found no faults at all with this album. Came on time. Wasn't scratched or anything when it arrived. It's a must buy for any ADTR fan
on 28 February 2014
Product arrived on time and as described
Would recommend to A day to remember fans as it is great value for what you get
on 12 January 2014
my granddaughter is a fan she plays it all the time fantastic price arrived when said great packaging . well worth the mony
on 21 April 2016
Great vinyl slightly damaged sleeve and cover on delivery but no damage done to the vinyl itself.
on 23 April 2015
This is the best album by ADTR.......all songs are brilliant!
on 15 May 2016
please with cd and delivery service thanks
on 13 May 2015
Perfect exactly as I wanted. Fast delivery
on 16 August 2013
A Day to Remember have always been a band I was aware of but never felt the need to buy an album. Despite that, and under the reccomendation of a few friends, I eventually ordered this album to see what all the fuss was about.

The only thing I could think of while listening to Homesick was - if you seperated this album into 2 EP's by 2 different bands you would have a 4/5 star pop-punk CD and a 4/5 star metalcore CD. I would happily listen to and pay for either of those but together the album just doesnt seem to work in my opinion.

ADTR do punk very well, pop-punk very well and metalcore very well. In that respect each song on the album is very good, with no sub-par tracks to be found. However, it sometimes feels like you're listening to your iPod on shuffle, wherein you might finish an As I Lay Dying track to go straight into one by Rise Against or even Paramore.

The jump between genres can be quite jarring and doesn't always work how I assume ADTR had hoped it would. Having said all of this it may sound strange that my 3 favourite tracks are 'The Downfall of us All', 'I'm Made of Wax Larry...' and 'Welcome to the Family', the first of which is a pure pop-punk song, the second an upbeat, 'bright' key, pop-metal 'anthem', and the latter being probably the heaviest track on the album with no 'pop' or 'punk' influences to be found. At the same time though, I listen to these tracks by skipping to them so I listen to them as stand-alone songs rather than as an album which ios my only complaint with 'Homesick', it doesn't work as an album.

ADTR should release double disk CDs, one half metal, the other half their more pop inspired songs. I still would have bought both and I probably would have enjoyed it more.

As far as the special edition, you get a few acoustic versions of songs on the album. I enjoy acoustic music but acoustic covers rarely work. These aren't an exception, they're ok, not great.

Anyway, short story long, I understand the hype but don't quite agree with it myself.