on 20 August 2012
Living in a seriously poor reception area, I recently grew fed up with having to use a signal booster and even then only being able to receive most Freeview channels. After a little internet research I duly purchased a length of premium quality, gold-lined cable to link my TV to the cable running in from the roof antenna. On the whole, all went well. But it wasn't perfect. So, I decided to ice the cake, so to speak, by purchasing this coax cable lead adaptor, thinking: 'Well, it's cheap enough, and it can't do any harm, right?'. I was astonished! Not only did the product arrive through the normal mail 24 hours after I ordered it, but once I had thrown away my old, bog-standard, adaptor and replaced it with this, I found that not only could I now receive ALL the channels, but I no longer needed a booster. If you're having difficulty getting a good reception, seriously, gold-lined cable and, if needed, a gold-lined adaptor, will do wonders. Thoroughly recommended, and a hell of a lot cheaper than paying an engineer to go scrambling up on the roof.
on 4 November 2012
I have always had annoying problems with TV arials and their accessories and to put my mind at ease, I went for the gold version to ensure a better conductive connection. It has worked and I am not dissapointed. I'm glad I've spent the few extra pence on this one as Life is too short to be bugged by these type of problems.
on 10 September 2010
Good solid product but advert still shows of what you think are 2 Adaptors.
The Item is very good, but read the description of the product. Only ONE Adaptor.
on 17 April 2013
pleased with this little item hard wearing and good design, have had no problems with it so far so I do recomend
on 31 July 2012
This was just what I needed to connect my TV cable to my new Freeview TV adapter that enhances the performance of the connection and looks stylish into the bargain in plate gold. It provides a secure connection and helps the aerial transfer the signal information for most of the stations that I wanted to receive.

I know it is funny how the connector makes a difference but there is a better diffusion of the signal because of the enhanced ionic particle transfer through pure metal! It is also good value on Amazon.
I bought the coax cable adapter to get rid of a bit of interference on my TV (following a house move), and this was going to be the first cheap step in fixing the problem.

Well, problem solved, the picture is crisp and clear, the adapter itself is a good snug fit, and seems to be of decent quality. Arrived pretty swiftly too.

All in all, a good product, recommended.
on 15 August 2012
Received this little piece of kit very promptly. Unpacked it,popped it into place to make the new connection that was required and in seconds the equipment I had bought was connected and running. All done and dusted in seconds....and no problems since. Very happy.
on 22 August 2011
This product is well made, and gold plated so there will be no corrosion later on. They arrived before the expected delivery day.
They're worth buying a couple, one of each gender, just to keep in the toolbox for future use.
on 10 August 2012
Best of all it offers a good tight fit between connectors. Something very few of these other branded items do. This is actually the first time I've come across a f2f adapter that is really up to the job. 5 stars all round.
on 24 October 2011
Item was exactly as it was described, worked perfectly with my cable and was very reasonably priced. If you need to change a male Aerial cable to a female, this is the perfect item for you. Don't hesitate to buy it.