4.5 out of 5 stars1,932
Size: 15 UKColour: BlackChange

on 6 March 2012
Everyone has vans at the moment so I decided to purchase some myself, I bought them via amazon because they're £10 cheaper! (and you can get half sizes). I have been wearing converse for years so I felt that I should try something new. The shoes were an absolutely perfect fit, and they don't make your feet look big at all, which is one thing I worry about because I am a female with rather large feet. They don't rub or feel uncomfortable, they felt like they had moulded to my foot the second I put them on. I know they do just look like plain plimsoles, but they are such good quality and they are so simple so they go with everything. I really don't have a bad thing to say about these shoes. I would love to get another pair! If you're considering buying, then certainly do, they're fabulous quality and will last atleast 6 months.
0Comment103 of 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2012
bought these for my daughter, she is very pleased with them but are quite generous with the size so you may want to order a size smaller than what you normally have
0Comment60 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2013
Purchased for my daughter who is really not a pink person, but she adores these shoes and everything about them including the neon pink colour. They are comfortable to wear and fit perfectly. Shipped quickly too. Pleased with purchase.
on 1 September 2015
Vans are always awesome for shoes. These fit as expected (I ordered a UK 5) and are so comfortable. They come with a box and are available next day if you have Prime. I'll definitely buy again.
on 3 February 2014
Excellent purchase. Real value for money - much cheaper than any shop. Colour and size perfect. Want navy ones now!
on 30 July 2015
Gorgeous shoes and came the next day love them!!
on 14 May 2014
Love these shoes. Never quite sure when ordering shoes online what they will fit like but these were perfect. Look great as well. Delivery was really quick. No complaints at all.
on 9 March 2014
These are so good, they came a few days early and the quality of them are so good I would deffo get these as they are really cheap and the quality is so good
on 25 January 2013
I bought these for my 12yr old son for Xmas, to be honest they are a lot of money but i suppose it is the name you are actually buying as they are no different to any other pump. I have read somewhere that you should drop by 1/2 a shoe size but in my opinion don't. They only just fit him. As for my son he loves them.
on 10 April 2015
I usally buy a 4 in vans but I'm usally a size 5/6 in trainers and pumps and a 4 in converse so I decided to buy a size 4 , they are tight but once they've been worked in they should fit perfectly like my other vans in size 4