Price:£33.78+ £2.03 shipping

on 24 April 2010
I brought this game when it first came out, when I was around 9 or 10 years old. I think it was the best £30.00 I ever spent on a game. Having been a avid sims fan since it first started, the sims 2 is a dramatic improvement from the sims. The graphics are much more intense, the sims are 3D, and there are so many more features.

For those of you who don't know what this game is about, I'll enlighten you.
First of all, you start off by creating a family of 'sims'. sims are the charaters in the game. You can chose from toddler, child, teen, adult and elder in create a family mode. When creating your family, you can change every tiny feature; including eye colour, hair colour, hair style, face, skin tone, make-up, fat/thin, clothes, female/male, age, aspiration, and personality. After making your family, you are given a set amount of money and you can either move into a house or build your own. You can then furnish your house, make it your own. When both the house and sims are created, the real gameplay begins. Features include; getting your sims jobs, having children, growing older, death, teens and children go to school, socializing with other sims, marriage, retirement, ghosts, ailens, and much, much, more.

In addition to this, once you have bought the sims 2 you can go on to buy expansion packs to add more exciting features, clothes, etc to your game.

Well worth the money, This game has saved me from boredum many times. I could play on this game for hours!
on 29 October 2011
the Sims 2 is one of the best games i have ever played. if u like reality it will be write up your street. the Sims 2 is +7 so if your over 7 then you can play it. it is +7 because the sims might have a baby and because you see their stomach when they are in there pj's and swimming gear. Don't worry there is no swearing because they speak in Sims language.

i rate this game five star and i hope you will to

by the Sims lover2000
on 7 March 2011
I absolutely adore this game!!!!!!!!! What more can I say about it?????!
The only downsides are if you have a laptop the graphics aren't always great, when it's plugged in the game freezes and my data all got wiped. But it is fantastic anyway and VERY addictive!!!

On this game you can: build houses, make families, get married, have children, die, torture your sims and so much more!!!! And you can also get lots of expansion packs to make your game even more fun!
I would recommend this game to any lover of The Sims, The Sims2 or The Sims3 on any format.
on 6 May 2012
It turned up up well before the quoted time, my daughter was well pleased!!
To be honest, no idea what the game is like, I bought it for my daughter, all I know is she loves it, it sends her in to a zombie like status for hours and I need a crow bar to get her off it.
So if you need to shut up a 13 year old for hours on end, it's worth every penny
on 28 December 2010
This game is a great sims game, its funner than the sims 1 because you have to do more things and its more challangeing. I would recommand this game to a friend. Its a game for 8 and up, i would say but its up to you if you would like to buy this fab game!
on 10 September 2011
Star rating is after asking my two girls (11 & 14) for whom I bought this game. Apparently Sims 2 is sooo much better than earlier version: better game play, much more to do, etc. I guess Sims needs no review: if you're already familiar with it, then you should have your own opinion.
on 21 March 2010
I brought this after playing it at my sisters house, And so glad i did,My 3 sons have now got hooked on it too, and thats the only down side, you can't tear yourself away. been playing it while now and still finding new things to do.
on 7 April 2011
Wow, ordered on wednesday afternnon got to me on thursday! very impressive but that is where it stops, DOESN'T work on windows 7, wont get past the load screen... dont buy if you have a windows 7
on 21 March 2012
I have had this game for ages now, its great because it allows you to create a 'dream' family or any family or a single person and you can control their life and what they do. I found out some cheat codes like how to get more money and unlock things which did add to the game but I felt like I wasn't achieving as much as I was, when I did it without cheat codes. Expansion packs for the Sims 2 are well worth the money, as they give you extras which add to the game and make it more exciting.
on 11 October 2011
Used to play this as a teenager, grew up, moved out, and wanted to play again.
Bought from Amazon, cheap price, no scratches, very good condition, works great!