on 8 November 2009
i actually ordered these ski pants for when i ride my motorbike in winter, they arrived 1 day before than they stated, good start, the pants are great, plenty of pockets, a built in belt which is handy and best of all ( in my opinon!) are the braces to hold them up, i live in denmark which is alot colder than the uk and so far they have kept me nice and warm in the mornings. a happy shopper here!!
on 18 February 2010
Good value for money. These salopettes are light but kept me warm & dry. Elasticated inner cuffs and velcro adjustable outers at the ankle, fairly large side & rear pockets, & two side zipped vents, and adjustable & removable braces.
on 24 January 2013
Went skiing for a week and these and they defiantly held up to a lot of punishment. Warm and completely waterproof.
The braces however are attached at the front and back with Velcro strips. These came undone several times a day of regular skiing which was very annoying. The belt in the middle isn't enough to keep them up so it required a lot of fiddling around on ski lifts.

Easily solved by super gluing the Velcro straps together. I don't see why you'd want to remove the braces as you literally need them, so this fixed the issue and had no more problems.

I'd recommend them, but defiantly superglue the straps together (of if you're cleaver attach a clip to each one).
on 21 January 2012
For the money your paying this pair of trousers are a really good buy really well made and good pockets Quality pair of basic ski trousers:)
on 7 January 2015
These are a really good fit, and have withstood 10 days of skiing with no issues at all.

Pockets are nicely lined. Fit is neat, neither too large nor too snug.

Only 2 small issues - the braces are attached with velcro, and came off twice (but were easily re-affixed) - at the price I can live with that. Also I have a tendency to lose a brace off my right shoulder - but I think that's more my shape than these SOPs!

Happy with the product. Might get a spare pair.
on 28 May 2012
It was a last minute purchase before my husband went on a ski trip. Very comfortable,true to size, perfect fit,very warm and prompt delivery as usual! My husband is delighted.Thank you very much.
on 13 February 2016
Nice trousers. For a large they're too big though. Length is perfect but I'm 6 foot with a generous 34" waist and they'll fall down without doing up the belt part. No elastic assistance with my waist and definate need to use the braces. The braces are detachable but the velcro to keep them attached is a small surface area (about 3/4 inch by two inch) so when you have the belt done up tight and the braces done up tight, the velcro binding at the back can come undone when bending down to do up your boots/bindings/pick up a penny etc. I've part removed the belt through the loops and fed the belt through the braces and back through the loops to ensure I don't end up having to take my jacket off and try to reattach my braces behind my back and also hold the trousers up at the same time.
on 6 March 2012
That's why I purchased these for the job I do, there comfortable have deep pockets well lined windproof and stand up well to our bad weather most of all there warm and the braces work well to.
on 23 March 2016
The sizing of this product is way off! Ordered a large to fit my 34inch waist and it looked more like a 38. Could have fit another person in there. Even my brother who is slightly larger tried to them and they were still massive. Didn't come with a free return so had to spend further money sending to product back. Complete waste of time
on 30 January 2014
Promptly delivered. Excellent broad braces do not slip off the shoulder. The pants were warm and hopefully waterproof (this aspect not tested during my week in Val d'Isere). Maybe I was a bit over-optimistic in thinking I was still "medium", but they fitted reasonably well and were comfortable to ski in. No problems.