Published on 15 Jan. 2012 by Andy

2.0 out of 5 stars memory foam cushion
it has gone quite flat quickly, memory foam is not as good quality as other products i have purchased.would not recommend
Published on 14 Feb. 2011 by viv

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good for back problems, helps sitting with a better posture..., 15 Jan. 2012
Andy (Cambridgeshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medipaq® Memory Foam Ring Donut Cushion - Molds to the Contours of your Body (BLACK - 3d Mesh) (Personal Care)
I never knew what back pain was until I suffered a slipped/ruptured disc, causing a bad bout of sciatica which was agony - severe darting pains and numbness in my leg & foot, forcing me off work for 10 weeks! Fortunately I recovered well through combined exercises and physio to strengthen and improve my back muscles and posture, but even 12 months on I still feel a little weakness in my lower back which is something I will have to live with.

Anyway, I purchased this cushion because I learnt a hard lesson and learnt to appreciate just how important good posture is. When my back was really bad, I noticed driving was very very painful for me because my car seat dips meaning I am forced to sit with my hips lower than my knees, which believe you me is not a good thing as you have very little muscle support for your lower back when sitting like this. This cushion fills in the dip in my car seat perfectly meaning I sit in a better driving position enabling good posture where my knees are now level with my hips.

Before I had my back pain I thought nothing of sitting, you just don't, but now I wouldn't be without this cushion. It is ideal if like me you have a seat with a dip as it fills the gap so aiding better posture, and a must if like me you have suffered similar back problems and are left with a weakness in your lower back. I certainly feel the difference if I try driving without it, it really does help!

Overall this is a good cushion, it solves a simple problem and is good value for money. My only slight niggle from my experience was with the foam being quite thick, it left my driving position quite high so I needed to cut mine a little to make it a tad thinner, but this was easily solved & is more a personal issue so will obviously vary from person to person. Overall, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marathon man, 2 May 2010
Marathon man (West Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
As the first reviewer said, 'brilliant and ideal for car and church especially' As a spinal stenosis sufferer, with painful spasms down the back of both upper legs, I have found real relief when sitting on hard surfaces for a long time'

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!!, 13 Feb. 2011
J. H. Tyler (UK) - See all my reviews
It works very well in the car - which is the purpose for which I purchased it!!
Service was first class- again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fills up a car seat nicely after trimming., 10 Aug. 2013
I bought this to fill up the low space in a Honda Jazz car seat because I thought the high side of the seat was irritating my left hip. As bought, the cushion is slightly too wide to do this, but I found that I could easily unzip it, trim the inner memory foam insert with kitchen scissors, and put it back in to create a slightly smaller cushion that is still reasonably neat. Too early to tell what the effect on my hip is, but it now does exactly what I bought it for - and as a bonus a slightly higher driving position gives me a slightly better view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it!, 15 July 2011
Mr. N. J. Farmer "nickfarmer" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent for her aching back. She loves it. What more is there to say? (Well made, soft and supportive and think it will last a decent time)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good support, 23 Sept. 2013
I use this cushion on my office chair. It has helped with the pain I used to get in my hips. I also take it in the car on long journeys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back saver cushion great success, 20 Jan. 2013
I got the cushion for my wife for Christmas, to help with the back/hip problem when sitting for long periods. It is so good she has asked for another one to keep in the car, and it is on its way as I type. It's good value for money, too - we'd have paid more to get results like these.

5.0 out of 5 stars memory foam cushion, 14 July 2013
very comfortable for bad backs and hips.not suitable for those who are a little heavier than usual. cushion just goes flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars good solution, 24 Jun. 2013
Mr. R. C. STEPHENSON (UK) - See all my reviews
So far it has maintained shape and stiffness. Very helpful if you need to adjust your seating posture. Travels well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the packaging, 17 Jan. 2013
This product is so good, great product and great support. The supplier was amazing and kept me informed to the progress of my order, the item was very well packaged and complete, nothing missing. I have read forums about this product but my outlook on this product is amazing, great value for money, you will not be let down. Supplier highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›