VINE VOICEon 4 June 2010
Whilst the guys were 'ogling' Ms. Fox for 'bigger things' and missing her real talent - I was buying her records!

This was one of several great albums from the former Model who proved she could not only show off her body - but sing as well - and she couls really do it too! Unlike today of course, this was not so easily come across in those days.

She burst into the charts with a massive catchy number called: 'Touch Me' - featured here on this fab. album. It was also done as a great 12" single - and also as a limited edition on velvety blue vinyl too! Several more hits followed on from this album. This also includes a cover version from the earlier pop group: 'Tight Fit' - 'Baby I'm Lost For Words', and featuring some very good and catchy album material. This made me want to buy her follow-up album which was simply self-titled.

For me, Sam Fox will always be best-remembered for her pop career.

Good on you Sam - not just a pretty face!
on 9 May 2004
Don't take this CD seriously and you'll love it! It's fun and has some great pop tunes that you may have forgotten about. Touch Me, Do Ya Do Ya Wanna Please Me, All You Need and Hold On Tight were all hits but the CD also offers some great album tracks such as Baby I'm Lost For Words and the ultimate crap pop song - Suzie Don't leave me With Your Boyfriend!! So bad it's good. Sam was an eighties icon and this album was a bit of fun that turned into a career changing experience for her. Sam went on to be a massive success in the USA. Where she was an unknown and was only judged on the music she was producing. So there must have been something more to her than just being a page three Stunna! A corker of a pop album in my opinion.
VINE VOICEon 16 August 2002
Page 3 stunner Samantha Fox's first album with the top 10 hits 'Touch me' and 'Do ya do Ya' and top 30 hit 'Hold on tight'. Its a bit of a mixed bag with its highs (Touch me) and appaling lows (Suzie don't leave me with your boyfriend). This being an import edition has 2 'american' rock tracks 'Rockin in the city' and 'Wild kinda love' which replace the 2 tracks on the UK cd 'Its only love' and 'Drop me a line'. Sam certainly got better as the cd's went on and unfortunately her first was her worst, better off buying a hits cd with a better selection(or at least more tracks !!)
VINE VOICEon 4 June 2010

For me, Sam Fox will always be best-remembered for her pop career.

Good on you Sam - not just a pretty face!