on 22 January 2013
I had this product for a frustrating 2 years.
For the first few months it worked ok, print quality wasn't the best, but I used it mainly for black and white anyway.
It then decided the wifi wasn't going to work, and I ended up having to use the lead. Colours began being printed out incorrectly, and paper started jamming (and shredding the paper!) when doing double sided, which defies the point of double sided prints when I had to print out several times. Removing the jammed paper is also a pain, and I have spent many hours trying to get the shreds out.
Ink cartridges are very expensive for the amount you get out of them. Several times I have been told the paper type is not accepted - despite using plain, a4 paper. Installation took alot longer than it should. My documents often spooled instead of printing, I had to keep cancelling and restarting.
My biggest pleasure with this printer was hearing it hit the bottom of the bin.

I now have a hp 6700 and wish I had bought it years ago, it is alot cheaper than the Lexmark, hassle free and cartridges are alot cheaper, with much better print quality.
on 12 August 2011
It worked well for a few days then print quality became awful(not useable at all). Lexmark had contacted me to say there's a faulty part (printhead)and offered to replace it but I returned the whole thing to Amazon who returned my money.
on 8 August 2010
Tried all weekend to get the Wi Fi working using the Lexmark help but to no avail.Tried a few other items and they worked OK but the photo quality not great.
Rang Lexmark help desk Monday only to be told after trying suggested fixes that the internal Wi Fi adaptor was not working. Decided to return and change for Canon Pixma which was fine.
on 3 April 2012
The scanner works very well but very poor quality print head. Plagued with multiple problems. I would not recommend buying this printer.
on 9 February 2011
Average print quality, very disappointing and an utter nightmare to set up the wifi.

I like to pride myself as fairly up to date with computers etc due to my job in electronics and being fairly knowledgeable but this printer is nothing short of a nightmare to firstly get set up and then even harder to keep it online.

I am sure there are far better printers out there for the money!

Now one year on and this computer is heading to the bin. It rarely worked and is an utter pile of rubbish. The wifi is a disaster, the print quality is at best average to poor.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN CONSIDER BUYING THIS PILE OF JUNK

EDIT,

It hit the bin after only its second set of ink cartridges. Never stayed connected to the wifi, the printhead then started throwing up errors. I bought a Kodak, and, touch wood, have had no problems at all and it was cheaper with still double sided printing!
on 16 July 2013
three and a quarter years ago I bought a Lexmark printer, changed cartridges when needed, no problem, first change after the warranty is up and the thing just dies, leaving me with unusable cartridges. I will never buy a Lexmark again
on 15 December 2009
I bought this recently to replace an old photocopier and fax machine and a relatively new printer because I need the space plus the flexibility of a wireless machine.It does all the jobs very well, though its not as fast as my other printer (now given to my daughter). I would like there to be a phone handset connection on the machine as well as fax. I've looked in the handbook but it doesn't look as if that is possible.
on 10 June 2010
Very pleased so far. Probably not the best on the market, bet definately the best for that price. I like the double-sided printing and the Wi-Fi connection. It is also very easy to set up. Money well spent I think.
on 25 May 2010
I can't find any fault with this all-in-one printer. The double-sided printing feature is extremely useful in saving paper. It is easy to set up although it was not made clear that the set-up procedures can only be found in the set-up CD.
on 15 August 2014
Still Working Well, simple to install.