4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Armband Review
Does what is says on the tin - I don't know what the other reviews are on about as I have no problem using the wheel through the plastic case. However, if you are out running and you have time to muck about with your iPod I suggest you run faster!
Published on 20 Oct. 2010 by Dark Cloud

3.0 out of 5 stars Meant for iPod 4th gen, not 5th gen
Published on 16 April 2011 by Rin

3.0 out of 5 stars Meant for iPod 4th gen, not 5th gen, 16 April 2011
This review is from: Belkin Dualfit Sports Armband for New iPod Nano (5th Generation) - Caviar (Accessory)
The product was light and slim, making it perfect for strapping on while jogging/exercising. However, the location of the holes for the earphone jack is for the iPod 4th gen, not 5th gen. I bought this because it said it was for 5th gen but found that the holes were wrong. There is an opening for the USB jack which spans long enough for me to see my earphone jack so I use that instead. Otherwise the build and design is nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Armband Review, 20 Oct. 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed., 20 Nov. 2010
To start with the hole for the headphone jack is on the wrong side for a 5th gen Nano. Control of the operating wheel through the plastic window is very intermittent and makes operating it on the move (or even at a standstill), very fiddly ..... not good when you need to turn it down or off quickly when you're out jogging on the roads. The item is pretty well made and if control of the Ipod on the move is not a concern to you it might be useful, but there are better and cheaper products out there.
However no complaints about the company that sent it out, very quick delivery, no quibble about sending it back and prompt refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for iPod nano, 1 Sept. 2011
Having used other armbands for my iPod nano which have fallen apart fairly quickly, I am very impressed with this one!

Fit - The nano fits snugly into the case so no worries about it potentially falling out.

Comfort - Very comfortable and secure fit while running. I've had it for months and the velcro strap is still in perfect condition. The material used to make the case also means no rubbing while you're running!

Style - sleek, professional look.

Negatives: only real negative with this case is that the cover over the wheel makes it difficult to change the volume (makes it less sensitive to touch) when it's on your arm. I have no issues changing track at all and can change volume with a little perseverence!

Overall, you get a very high quality and durable item for very litte money (selling at £5 as I write this) with only a minor issue in managing volume control.

Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool and Practical, 9 May 2011
Up until recently I have been taking my ipod to the gym with no protective cover. I've dropped my ipod several times, and on some gym equipment it is awkward to hold the ipod! Bought this as it was one of the cheapest and Belkin is a brand I have trusted for other items (i.e. laptop sleeve) Material is really soft, and the screen covers the whole ipod which reduces risk of damage and it won't get filthy so quickly! Others have said its difficult to press the buttons/scroll, but I found no problem. It's also machine washable which is really handy. Only drawback is the ipod doesn't fit in the armband if it has a case or skin on. I had a plastic case for my ipod which I have now stopped using, as its frustrating taking it off to put into the armband. Overall, nice product, sturdy, and hard-wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Item, I wouldn't trust anything else wiht my iPod or my arm!, 24 July 2012
Amazing item, exactly what I could have wanted and brilliantly made. It's so comfortable that I can barely even notice that it's there when I'm out running, and it feels very safe and it doesn't slip and seems to be well concealed from water (I ran through a run shower in a race and my iPod is still in perfect shape). On top of that it would fit virtually any arm size.

I can imagine that I will use this product for aslong as my iPod lasts, I have that much faith in the product. A must for anybody looking for a sports armband for an IPOD NANO 4TH GENERATION (which I have, just pointing out the sellers mistake)! I would trust this item time and time again over any other item of this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Arm Band, 14 Jan. 2012
I got this because I was fed up of having to tuck my iPod into my bottoms (or sports bra) or rest it on the treadmill/bike and the earbuds flying out of my ears all the time (a pain having to hit the emergency stop and lose your stats)

The plastic panel at the front makes it a bit of a pain to do the volume thing but I have a pre-set workout playlist so I rarely have to bother anyway. I imagine that I'll get the knack pretty soon.

The armband is well made and doesn't slip because the velcro makes it secure. My arms are quite skinny and it wraps around nicely...maybe a bit too tight the first time I used it.

Good value for money and I would recommend it even for high impact sports.

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong description, 25 Feb. 2013
states its for the ipod 5th generation but it is designed for the 4th generation as the earphone and usb entries are in the wrong placed.Fortunately managed to use by stretching the access hole but not very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, but lacks good control!, 6 July 2010
Mr. Mark Wilkins "M Wilkins" (Andover UK) - See all my reviews
Agree with other poster. The product is of very good quality, but should be as it is far more expensive than similar products.
I have largish upper arms at 14 inches, but the cuff is fine, although you have not got a lot more room to spare!

I found it unresponsive through the cover when running, but easier when removed and static, eg bike or X trainer, so perhaps only early teething problems. Offers excellent protection for the I Pod and looks great. Washable so good hygiene.

Overall I am glad I paid the extra, as build and material quality is far superior than others I have seen down at my fitness Club.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, comfortable, fits iPod Nano 4th generation, 30 May 2014
Speedy delivery, excellent quality product, very good value for money (!) - I am very happy with it.

Holes being in the wrong place doesn't really matter - you can just turn the iPod nano upside down in the holder so that the earphone jack is pointing upwards - both the earphone jack and the charging port then become easily accessible through the opening where the iPod itself slots in. Even if you didn't want to turn the iPod upside down, you can still use the wider hole (which is meant for the charging port) for the earphone jack.