on 31 May 2014
Brilliant storage idea bought 2 of these 1 for my friends little boy also, she also raves about it. Would buy more.
on 10 February 2014
this product shows lego, so we were expecting lego aswell, and my ten year old is very dissapointed, think it should state that there is no lego included, as all the pictures show lego.
on 24 April 2011
A great box for keeping lego together. Easy to zip the sides up and contain all the lego. I'd recommend it.
on 1 August 2014
Great my grandson picked it himself for is birthday on the15august hope he likes it I thought it was great
on 8 February 2013
recieved in plenty of time so thank u the kids havent stop filling it up and letting down the sides again
on 23 September 2011
This is a good size. In use, you can zip down just parts of the box so your Lego doesn't go everywhere. A gift from someone else's wish list that I will now add to mine.
on 20 November 2012
Not quite what I expected but will see what Grandson thinks when Santa comes. Playmat looks good so his cars will have somewhere to go!
on 27 October 2014
not yet taken out the box as its for xmas but looks great. and will do the job. xx
on 18 April 2013
Study and child friendly.... Good price... q q q q q q q q q q q q q q
on 6 November 2015
My grandchildren love this box and it keeps the lego all in one place

See one answered question