4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable.
I bought these to replace the stock collection of ear-buds that came with the Shure 535 IEMs. These were causing me ears such great discomfort that I couldn't wear them for more than 30 minutes, regardless of the type ear-bud I used. I had even considered selling my 535s so I could go back to over-ear headphones, but then I stumbled onto these.
They are fantastic...
Published 21 months ago by JC

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
i agree with previous reviews about the sizing, its just too small.
But my issue was they didnt last, i got about 4 days of use out of the bud before they tore, After getting nearly 24 months out of my shure e535 original buds (with constant cleaning) i was a bit suprised that these didnt last week let alone a month.
At the time of purchase i couldnt get hold...
Published 11 months ago by ilovegadgets

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable., 27 Sept. 2013
They are fantastic. The comfort is so good I can't even feel them in my ears. Sound isolation is fair. I can listen to my music without being distracted by pain and ear-ache. :)

Downsides are the price and 'life' of the buds. They last about a month.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 July 2014
ilovegadgets (basildon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comply Tx-100 Isolation PLUS Earphone Tips With Wax Guard Medium Black 3 pairs (Electronics)
i agree with previous reviews about the sizing, its just too small.
At the time of purchase i couldnt get hold of the shures, but now they are available ive re ordered.

I found these buds isolated ok, but because they were too small i couldnt get the seal so the bass was really naff. The buds as well felt very dry in comparison to shures which made them very un comfy to wear and eventually irrated my inner ear (unlike my shures did).
Avoid if you have used the shures as they are far superiour and cheaper (21.99 for 10 as opposed to 19.99 for 6).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fell in love with my Klipsch again, 12 Sept. 2013
A bit overpriced, but you get three pairs of foam buds, and they just make such a massive difference to your listening pleasure. On the tube, you can zone out all the idiots effortlessly, and in the office, you can't even hear your phone ring :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome noise isolation, wish I had discovered them sooner., 3 Dec. 2013
I was about to buy a new set of earphones as I was down to my last 2 ear pieces. I wanted more isolation. Somehow I came across these, read the reviews and gave them a go.
I have tried them on the tube and on planes the isolation is brilliant. I use the large size isolation plus and find them as comfortable if not more so than the stock ear pieces that came with the ear phones.
One small negative, they do attract dirt like a lint roller. So unlike me keep them in a case or expect to spend more cas on replacements.
You do have to squidge them before placing them in your ear, but it takes a couple of seconds once u r use to it. Plus this is why they are so effective.
If you are an isolation freak like myself these are a must!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok while intact...., 26 Mar. 2015
C. Nolan - See all my reviews
I'd been tempted by these tips for some time as you only ever hear good things about them. The reality was extremely disappointing. The things are abnormally fragile. All of mine have disintegrated in a matter of weeks after starting to use them. It starts with a few cracks but escalates to complete failure of the material. When fully intact and inserted they do provide excellent isolation and the wax guard is a great idea. I would not buy again though. With the fragile nature of the material and it's complete dislike of water (if it's raining and you have to remove a bud to talk to someone keep it covered with your hand) I can't recommend. The standard Shure supplied foam tips are as good sound wise and much stronger.

5.0 out of 5 stars A major upgrade for headphones, 31 July 2011
I was having great trouble hearing the bass using the standard supply eartips with my Klipsch Image S4i Earphones and had tried numerous silicone replacements - these however are what I should have bought in the first place - I wear them about 6 hours a day without any discomfort and the sounds are bright crisp and clear and the Bass output is monumentally better - buy these , you wont regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Dec. 2012
David Deane - See all my reviews
The rubber tips that come with most headphones do not stay in my ears and therefore these are a god-send. Once they have expanded in your ear cavity, they are not going anywhere. They also keep out background noise and so result in requiring lower volume and lastly, bass is as pure as you like.

Highly recommended for anyone using in-ear headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't block out other sounds as well - size matters, 28 Feb. 2013
These buds are comfortable however I don't believe I have ordered the correct size and will try to order the larger size although wneh looking for these I was struggling to get them in stock with ear guards.

I can use these all day without discomfort and the sound is still good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing a little small, 12 Jan. 2014
Got these foam tips to rerplasce OEM ones on my Shire se215's. I got the large size but they don't seal my ears. Contacted Comply who were excellent, they recommended the tsx-100s for large easrs as the dome shape is slightly larger diameter. These foams are seriously comfortable though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 31 May 2014
These are fair enough earbuds. Not quite the same quality as the ones that came with my Shure se535's. I do like that they have ear wax guards. This will help protect the sound dampers.

I had to order a size large because the medium ones were too small.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›