4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable.
I bought these to replace the stock collection of ear-buds that came with the Shure 535 IEMs. These were causing me ears such great discomfort that I couldn't wear them for more than 30 minutes, regardless of the type ear-bud I used. I had even considered selling my 535s so I could go back to over-ear headphones, but then I stumbled onto these.
They are fantastic...
Published 11 months ago by JC

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
These are fair enough earbuds. Not quite the same quality as the ones that came with my Shure se535's. I do like that they have ear wax guards. This will help protect the sound dampers.

I had to order a size large because the medium ones were too small.
Published 2 months ago by Robert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable., 27 Sep 2013
They are fantastic. The comfort is so good I can't even feel them in my ears. Sound isolation is fair. I can listen to my music without being distracted by pain and ear-ache. :)

Downsides are the price and 'life' of the buds. They last about a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fell in love with my Klipsch again, 12 Sep 2013
A bit overpriced, but you get three pairs of foam buds, and they just make such a massive difference to your listening pleasure. On the tube, you can zone out all the idiots effortlessly, and in the office, you can't even hear your phone ring :0)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 July 2014
keith (basildon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comply Tx-100 Isolation PLUS Earphone Tips With Wax Guard Medium Black 3 pairs (Electronics)
i agree with previous reviews about the sizing, its just too small.
But my issue was they didnt last, i got about 4 days of use out of the bud before they tore, After getting nearly 24 months out of my shure e535 original buds (with constant cleaning) i was a bit suprised that these didnt last week let alone a month.
At the time of purchase i couldnt get hold of the shures, but now they are available ive re ordered.

I found these buds isolated ok, but because they were too small i couldnt get the seal so the bass was really naff. The buds as well felt very dry in comparison to shures which made them very un comfy to wear and eventually irrated my inner ear (unlike my shures did).
Avoid if you have used the shures as they are far superiour and cheaper (21.99 for 10 as opposed to 19.99 for 6).

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 31 May 2014

I had to order a size large because the medium ones were too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Mar 2014
Wouldn't say they completely block outside noise but definitely better than the buds that came with the E10's. Comfier too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comply Tx-100, 15 Feb 2014
Work perfect, takes the treble edges away from my Rock it Sounds R5 without compromising Detail.Highly recommended for those who want a secure fitt and an even sounding IEM.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing a little small, 12 Jan 2014
Got these foam tips to rerplasce OEM ones on my Shire se215's. I got the large size but they don't seal my ears. Contacted Comply who were excellent, they recommended the tsx-100s for large easrs as the dome shape is slightly larger diameter. These foams are seriously comfortable though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my Klipsch even better, 23 Dec 2013
A great must have add on for your ear phones - it makes the Klipsch ear phones even better. Simply great

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome noise isolation, wish I had discovered them sooner., 3 Dec 2013
I was about to buy a new set of earphones as I was down to my last 2 ear pieces. I wanted more isolation. Somehow I came across these, read the reviews and gave them a go.
I have tried them on the tube and on planes the isolation is brilliant. I use the large size isolation plus and find them as comfortable if not more so than the stock ear pieces that came with the ear phones.
One small negative, they do attract dirt like a lint roller. So unlike me keep them in a case or expect to spend more cas on replacements.
You do have to squidge them before placing them in your ear, but it takes a couple of seconds once u r use to it. Plus this is why they are so effective.
If you are an isolation freak like myself these are a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 July 2013
Stephen Adams (Gloucester, UK) - See all my reviews
Since using the comply tips I'm now fully converted, this particular set has lasted the longest for me and also the most comfortable. I will continue to use these in future, how ever they are a little expensive for what they are but they do work well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›