5.0 out of 5 stars lovely woody scent with lime overtones
I bought this scent having read about it in a magazine. It's quite woody, much more so than I thought it would be, and almost smells like a man could wear it as well. Although I usually go for lighter/floral perfumes, I really love this and will definitely be buying it again.
Published on 27 Sept. 2009 by SJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells good
Last only a couple of hours on... Smells nice though.
Published 3 months ago by shelly,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely woody scent with lime overtones, 27 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Issey Miyake A-Scent Eau de Toilette For Women - 30 ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Fresh, 30 Dec. 2010
This isn't as sickly sweet as other Issey Miyake's. For a few years now I've actually been wearing L'Eau D'Issey for men as it has a fresh spicy, woody, scent (I'm a woman by the way), but I was quite taken by this one. It has all the charms of the L'Eau D'Issey but with a warmer more sultry feel. Perhaps a little pungent at first (hence my 4 star rating) but It actually gets better and warmer as it mellows. I have some sprayed on a wooley scarf which has been lingering for a few months! It definitely matures with age.

By the way, don't be misled by the bottle shown here on the 30ml version. It's not as tall as that, so it might be a slight shock when you receive it and think you've received the wrong size. The 30ml one is a dumpy bottle, not really sure why they don't show the proper one!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favourite perfume and im on my 4th bottle, 24 July 2014
This is my favourite perfume and im on my 4th bottle! I never get tired of it! Its so intoxicating and fresh! Its staying power is absolutely amazing! Mine lasts a good 24 hrs on my skin! Its a very green scent with verburnum and white flowers then dries down to a beautiful creamy musk smell with touch of vetiver. Everytime I wear this I get compliments. I was soo happy to find this huge 150ml bottle! It arrived within 2 days and packaged really well! It is a genuine perfume as I have had it before so buy with confidence.
I shall use this company again as their customer care is brilliant! Thanks very much :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I do not understand why this scent has been discontinued, 18 Nov. 2013
Mrs. E. Rudge - See all my reviews
I love this scent and have received many compliments from others asking what it is. I have therefore purchased on line where I found one or two more bottles. Please think again!

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favourite perfume!, 12 Mar. 2014
I was gutted when A Scent was discontinued as it’s always been my favourite perfume, so I’ve been wearing l’Eau D’Issey recently but it’s just not as nice. A Scent has a clean fragrance which mellows nicely with wear and fades to a light jasmine scent which lasts all day. I was thrilled to find this at such a great price even when it has been discontinued – it smells expensive and the pretty, simple bottle looks lovely on a bathroom cabinet. Super fast, free delivery too – very pleased with my purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!!!!, 5 Sept. 2013
Mrs. R. Nye (uk) - See all my reviews
Started wearing this scent about 18 months ago. I usually go for the heavier scents such as obsession/ channel mademoiselle/ or diamonds by d and g. But this is lovely light and fresh. Only complaint i use the bottle up to quick. This is a really good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 19 May 2014
W. A. Bevan (London, England) - See all my reviews
Fantastic value! This is my favourite perfume but it's difficult to find on the High Street. The last bottle I bought was in the Duty-Free shop at Gatwick Airport. A bottle one-third the size cost £21!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 22 April 2014
Only wear Issey Miyake perfume as don't like any others - this is one of my two favourites - really fresh and not a hint of the muskiness I cannot stand in other perfumes. Fast delivery and great product - Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fresh perfume for everyday, 25 Mar. 2014
I would recommend this product, great price, lovely and fresh for everyday use, I get lots of comments daily and lots of people ask what is that perfume you are wearing it smells gorgeous! Its my favourite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Perfume, 21 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my mum for Christmas. It's hard to find in the shops and this size was excellent value for money. Really pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›