4.0 out of 5 stars A must for those cold dark winter days!!!!
I brought this after reading several reviews and recommendation from my friend whose has seen already the benefits of using this bulb. Unlike other energy saving bulbs these bulbs give a full spectrum light which is closest to the noon sunlight.

Published on 7 Nov 2010 by VertigO

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 18 months then failed.
Bulb only lasted for 18 months then failed. Contacted customer support only to be fobbed off with the following reply.

"Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that your bulb has failed.

Unfortunately your bulb is not covered under warranty. Light bulbs are a consumable product and their lifespan is affected by a large number of factors. We will happily replace...
Published 5 months ago by Mr. Mark Pickles

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for those cold dark winter days!!!!, 7 Nov 2010
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb

It does take about a minute to warm up to its full brightest but that's not bad and is useful when you switch it on first in the morning. It took a while for my eyes to get used to compared to other yellow tint from other bulbs. Work productivity actually increases and you can spend more time reading or doing jobs which needs concentration and i have observed this personally. Ioniser seems to make a slightly noticeable hum noise but don't know the direct result of using it.

Been almost a month now and is working fine. I am using it without any shade to get the maximum effect from it.

The only thing that worries me the life of the bulb and hope it lasts longer and hence 4 stars.

Any questions regarding this bulb please leave a comment and i will try to answer them.
Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondrous light!, 6 Nov 2010
John King "Joking" (Luton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
Well what seemed to be an expensive light bulb has really made a difference! The quality of the light is great and really does seem to make a difference to my mood. I also went for the ion diffuser option and it really does seem to make a difference to the quality of the air in the room, it seems to be able to get rid of smells so that they do not linger so long, at least while the bulb is on anyway! Also bought a strip light version for the kitchen and what a difference! Finally, after an initial problem with the delivery, contacted customer service and the response was nice and quick and they replaced the damaged product with no issues at all, very efficient and pleasing to deal with, will buy some more when I have more pennies!!!! NB The light has a bluish tinge to it, this is normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 July 2013
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
Brilliant!!! very very bright!! lights up my kitchen, and bedroom!!! a must buy, recommend without a doubt. Delivered on time, will be buying further light bulbs .

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful light, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
I did not like the comon energysaverlamps, because they are dangerous with its mercurycontent. I have even the feeling that the fullspectrumbulb consumes less energy than the comon energysaverlamp. They helped me through the dark and rainy winter and I can say, that they uplifted my mood. I would not like to be without them now. So I am very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars great light and clean air, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
creates a fresh air feel. I would recommend it. Bit bright light for the front room if you are used to softer lighting. Good for dark rooms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massively improved quality of working at home life!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
read all the reviews on this and decided to give it a go. we work at home which we love but it can make you desperate to go out at the end of the day!

I use this in my main light in my front room and have been using for a year now. On day one we both worked late as didn't realise it had gone dark outside.

After 5 days we both felt much less tired come the end of the day.

In the summer it sort of matches and brings in the light from outside so just makes you feel better all round.

An absolute must for anyone who works from home!

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant purchase, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
I bought this product about six weeks ago and it's one of the best things I've ever bought. If I turn it on when I wake up, I am fully awake within about ten minutes. I also cannot sleep while it is on, which given I sleep a lot in winter is fantastic for me. Those dark, early mornings are still early (some things even a light bulb can't fix!) but they're certainly much brighter.

It feels a little sterile to begin with, and if you leave the room and re-enter, it can be a little startling and can take a moment to adjust. The first day I had the bulb, I left my bedroom and noted how yellow the hue of the hallway bulb was! How ever did I cope?

I suffer from seasonal affective disorder and I can see limited benefits from having the bulb. It's no lightbox, but it definitely helps to stave off the sleeping all the time!

I am already recommending the product to my friends and family!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright!, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
the bulb is a bit bright white with a tinge of Blue, it will improve mood no doubt" if you can find the right place to put it, over all the service
was very good the post a bit faster than most to Ireland having said that , post is a costly thing which drives the cost of a good product to high , for this company " having said that i would use them again for there great packaging alone , just one thing" go for the lowest wattage bulb the 23 watt full spectrum bulb is not suited to a bedside lamp and is very over powering , in a bed room or front room...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good bulbs., 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
These are good bulbs. The daylight colour temperature is not as blue as some and they definitely brighten up a room dramatically with the same colour inside as out. Not too stark at night either, but you can use them in a shaded sidelight also. The ioniser feature seems to work well, which is actually why I chose them. I also later bought the 15 watt version for the hall and it is still remarkably bright compared to normal bulbs as well as dispersing ions throught the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright purchase!, 23 Feb 2014
A. Hewitt (Scarborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 23 Watt Bayonet Ioniser Full Spectrum Daylight Bulb
I got these to try and help with the gloomy winter. They are nice and bright, and give a more natural light to each room they're in. Can't say I've noticed much from the ionising addition, but they don't cause any problems either way.

Can't comment on the reliability, but in my experience almost any of the low energy bulbs can fail at any time.

ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)