‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Raleigh RNH360 North Rounder Comfort Handlebar - Silver (Sports)
I like this very sylish and comfortable riding position definatly worth every penny I spent on it. I wish I had bought earlier to put on my mountain bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bars in every way, 5 Sep 2011
awsome handle bars look great on my mountain bike and improved easy steering,light weight strong and cool looking .i am getting another pair

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 10 May 2013
Changing to this high rise handlebar made riding my hybrid bike way more comfortable! It is a little improvement on your bike well worth the money and effort!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 19 Mar 2013
If you like to ride your bike with your back straight - this bar is a very good upgrade to your bike :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Rider., 13 April 2010
After many weeks of trying various cycle shops to no avail I tried Amazon and there they were and at a sensible price unlike the £40 or £50 bars that the PROPER bike shops had on offer I was offered one pair at £96 I really had to think about those,how wonderfull they would look on my shopping bicycle.The moral is anything I want I look on Amazon first and I advise any one else to do the same...

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Feb 2013
These handle bars are excellent and they solve my problem with my original handle bars of leaning too far forward

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 3 Oct 2013
Good quality product and a good price too!
Bung these on and say cheerio to the bad back.
See where you're going again!

5.0 out of 5 stars made my bike so much more comfortable, 24 Jun 2013
I had a straight handlebar & suffered with pins & needles in my hands & a painful neck. Using this handlebar lets me sit up straighter - it is so much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for ageing back, 4 Jan 2013
I ordered this in the hope that I could convert my mountain bike from straight bars to provide a more upright posture. My first impression was of high quality and an ideal shape. I am not a bike mechanic but had these fitted in under an hour. I had to cut off the old handle grips, but it was time for a new pair anyway - It would be worth buying a new pair when ordering the bars. Everything fitted well, although I had the disconnect and rearrange the brake cables, as they needed more slack due to the longer bars. I have just completed a trial ride and the improved posture is certain to make a difference to my ageing back. I also purchased Selle SMP Big Bum Sprung Comfort Bike Saddle so I am all set for comfortable riding.

5.0 out of 5 stars comford handlebars, 8 Jun 2014
much more comfortable than the straight handlebars fitted on my bike. easy to fit and transfer brakes etc with just a single tool

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›