5.0 out of 5 stars Happy
I am very happy with my item and will be buying from again in the future when need be. Thanks
Published 19 months ago by Mr L C L Mace

3.0 out of 5 stars Eeyore
Smaller than originally thought & glue was stuck to the plack which I couldn't get off without smearing the glue around.
Published 1 month ago by Karen Blower

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 27 Nov 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Eeyore, 22 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This went down well, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: EEYORE / EEY ORE DISNEY FILM CELL MEMORABILIA m
This was bought as a bit of a left-field gift for an out and out Disney fan whose favourite character is Eeyore. This gave her the chance to own a little bit of history as well as have a keepsake from one of her most loved films. She absolutely loved it and I thought that the engrave plaque detailing the film cell number from the limited release was a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars EEYORE Flm Cell, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: EEYORE / EEY ORE DISNEY FILM CELL MEMORABILIA m
After an initial problem with the film cell being incorrect. I returned the product and I have to say they were excellent, my new EEYORE Film cell arrived today in the post. I would use this supplier again, and I am sure the person who's Christmas present this is will love it. Thank you for sorting out the issue so promptly and efficiently. Have a great Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars eeyore, eeyore, eeyore!, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: EEYORE / EEY ORE DISNEY FILM CELL MEMORABILIA m
This item came up as a recommendation and it is a brilliant idea. My girlfriend loves it and is very pleased i found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: EEYORE / EEY ORE DISNEY FILM CELL MEMORABILIA m
When i order the item as a present the price was good, when I reicved the order it was brilliant and the delivery was quick only took 2days after order for normal posted. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Limited Edition Film Cell: Eeyore, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: EEYORE / EEY ORE DISNEY FILM CELL MEMORABILIA m
Ever since I was a child Eeyore has always been my favourite Whinnie the Pooh character. (I just feel sorry for him because he's so sad all the time). Owing to this, I collect Eeyore memorabilia: I have cups, slippers, limited edition teddies, dressing gowns pajamas, bowls - you name it. The only thing I didn't have was a limited edition film cell from one of the Whinnie the Pooh movies. Imagine my delight when I discovered that they can be purchased on Amazon! In terms of my collection, this product is a wonderful addition, and I cannot wait to find a nice frame for it so it can be hung on my wall. The product is fantastic - in terms of its description on Amazon the product lives up to expectations and considering there are only so many of these in the world, it is extremely good value. This would make a delightful gift for anyone who loves Eeyore as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars EEYORE/EEY ORE DISNEY FILM CELL MEMORABILIA m, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: EEYORE / EEY ORE DISNEY FILM CELL MEMORABILIA m
I received this item today one of many Christmas presents I have got for my wife she loves Eeyore and I think she will love this great picture of Eeyore in a great pose ,and a must have for any Disney lover .