Size: 1 Litre|Change

on 18 November 2010
This came really promptly, well packaged but the best thing about it was that it works!! Poured half the bottele, as per instructions, down by bath/shower plug which was talking at least half an hour to drain away as filled up halfway to the top and was getting worse by the day, and cleared it with boiling water a few hoiurs later... and it worked!!!! Highly recommend it. (I used washing up gloves and sunglasses so make sure you have some spare to protect your face and hands...) No problem at all now.
on 23 September 2013
Literally blows away any gunk in your drain hole. I live in a house with 3 women who are oblivious to the basic tenets of cleaning up hair when they have finished showering. This comes in handy once every month or so when the drain becomes so clogged that I'm standing in 2 inches of mucky water.

Have ordered this regularly and can attest to its strength. Its slightly disconcerting when you see the chemical fizz reaction but nonetheless reaffirms its effectiveness. The bottle states wear gloves and a face mask. Not sure about the face mask which may be a tad excessive but I strongly urge you to wear rubber gloves. I got a smidgen of this on my palm and it stung for 3 days. I now have a permanent reminder of how damn good this stuff is.
on 20 February 2012
I had a slow drain that was driving me crazy. Half a cup of this thing and an overnight wait was all it took to make it run again. I didn't need to resort to my nightmare scenario of physically investigating what was causing the block! Will recommend this to everyone.
on 10 June 2012
Very good drain cleaner.

Had to inspect to pipe afterwards, and it was completely unblocked, squeaky clean in fact, very good product.

Well done Scotch, 5/5.
on 17 May 2014
follow the instructions,it works.left it all day (also bought the hair and grease remover and used it at the same time)came home and drains were clear
on 16 August 2013
Scotch Corporation Heavy Duty Liquid Drain Opener 1 Litre does what it says on the tin - I put it down the Blocked Drain - It Unblocked it - Simples !
on 26 October 2013
This does a fantastic job of clearing the sink pipework at a reasonable price. Definitely recommended. I will use it again
on 18 February 2016
Totally useless. I usually go for a concentrated acid product but I thought I give this a go as the reviews seems good and needed next day delivery as it was an Amazon prime product. This product doesn't do anything, no reaction or fizz when in contact with hair or food or water. Don't be fouled by the other reviews. Stick to products containing high concentration of sulphuric acid. Totally waste of money.
on 27 February 2016
expensive, didnt do anything, left overnite, nothing, done again left it for two days nothing, waste of money, like pouring money down the drain.
on 28 February 2012
I am glad I have found this drain opener, my endless fight with clogged drains finally came to an end. After years of unsuccessful unclogging with off-the-shelf Unblockers (the ones you can find in Waitrose, Tesco etc.), this product finally opened my drains with a relatively smaller amount.