Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

on 30 June 2013
I wanted some flux for a plumbing job in the house. I checked the local supermarket prices but found them too expensive for the size of job I wanted to do. A quick check with Amazon and my Flux arrived. It even has a useful applicator attatched to the lid. A very useful item. The flux is very good at its job. Well worth buying.
on 5 January 2013
Fantastic product, it does what it says and at a great price. I would recommend this product to anyone who does soldering jobs.
on 10 June 2014
It works just fine, as you would expect, so there is little more to add.

There is a brush built into the lid which is fairly large and very suitable for things such as copper pipe joints.

For delicate work the brush is too big.
on 7 May 2014
Useful component for the job; works with leadfree solder and o.k. for drinking water pipework. And that 'lanolin/putty' aroma - wouldn't be pipe soldering without it, would it? Good to have an applicator brush in the cap for easy access.
on 11 January 2015
I thought this was specifically electronic soldering paste but I was wrong, it says plumbing but as it's not acidic, I've been using it anyway, been working great, comes with a handy little brush attached to the bottom of the lid.
on 8 July 2014
I'm not a professional plumber but I found it
does what it should, brush is a bit "sticking out all over the place"
but it's a fine product and worked, which is what I wanted.
on 5 March 2014
It is just a regular tick flux paste. it does what it says and at a great price. I would recommend this product to anyone who does soldering jobs.
on 4 May 2015
At last, there's a flux which works with modern lead-free solder. Wets tarnished brass, copper and steel without hesitation, quite remarkable.
Just needs the bare minimum of flux to work first time; colourless residue, easily wipe excess off with a cloth; it's also water soluable for washing if is required, and you can hardly smell it which is rather good.
on 10 December 2015
I saw this product recommended by a plumber on a You Tube video. He wasn't wrong. Most fluxes are acidic and can sting your fingers when inevitably some gets on your hands. This is non-acidic flux so that problem disappears, but the flux is just as good as other fluxes.

Also having the brush built into the lid, means no messy brushes lying around.
on 1 November 2015
Picked this flux up looking for a non-toxic and food safe flux. This is sufficient.

While using on the copper fittings it performed exactly as required. The joints were soldered easily and the flux did everything I'd hoped for.