5.0 out of 5 stars Wii sing
A fantastic game can be used for parties or just to keep the kids entertained! A must buy for any keen singers!!
Published on 17 May 2010 by Ms. L. J. Barnes

3.0 out of 5 stars We Sing
Good range of songs to entertain all the family but you soon find yourself wanting for more variety. Good party game
Published on 19 Jan 2010 by Mark Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, 21 May 2010
N. Artingstall "n tinstall" (paignton) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
my 10 yr old daughter and 6 year old son seem to enjoy singing along to this for hours so no complaints - a few more songs would always be nice though

5.0 out of 5 stars We Sing - solus, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
this game is such fun me and my friends and we are never off it, better with no kids to spoil the fun or pull wires, gets everyone at a party wanting to join in. Only downfall is not having enough holes so that we can use more than 4 microphones lol

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
This game has got to be one of the best singing games ever! Me and my friends went on it on Saturday night before we went out but we were having so much fun we barely made it out! It's deffo the best thing before a night out or if your having a night in! I have and will be ordering more of these games!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 21 Aug 2011
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
I purchased this game to provide some entertainment for a new years eve party. The result, everyone loved it! Great choice of songs, and I love how you can sing together competitively.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not great, 30 Dec 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
I thought this game would be slightly better but the singer is not amplified through the Wii system. it still registers the singer on the game so points are still scored but takes a little fun away from it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacking features...but entertaining for a while nonetheless, 9 Jan 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Not really a karoake game...is alright for a few goes though, 6 Jan 2011
By A. Wain "word-salad" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Fun:
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
The game boasts a great song list and yes it does deliver that...a general fun enjoyable product for the family.

I would state though, even though the game states "Karaoke mode" it's not actually so, more like the usual sing with the artist louder than you (with the scoring system removed). It's ok if you're aware of that before hand.

I think for people who just want to sing along with their favourate song rather than hear their own voice then this is great, for the kids and at family parties (where it'll probably be a good idea to have your voice quieter than the original artists).

As stated on another review your voice isn't really amplified as with a proper karaoke system, however you can alter the volume of voice and music in the options.

Another point I'd want to address is the scoring system...having tested it you can actually hum a song in tune and get a great score...

On the plus side here though the game is fun in general, even if only keeping you entertained for a few minutes. Some of the peformance reviews are quite amusing, such as my first attempt at one of the songs was along the lines of:

"keep practising and you'll get better....Did any glasses shatter by the way?"

Well there we are then...thats my 2 pence worth in, but relly only you can decide if you like this game....

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed and my daughter was in, 7 July 2014
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
I got this for my little girls Birthday she is only 8, could not wait to get it on the wii but when i did it did not work at all. Very disappointed and my daughter was in tears

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
another great family/party game. really brings everyone together, we loved it! Would definitely recommend if your planning a party/karaoke session!

We Sing - Solus (Wii)
We Sing - Solus (Wii) by Nordic Games (Nintendo Wii)