5.0 out of 5 stars excellent dolls house
this dolls house is very sturdy and easy to build. my 8 year old loves it and plays with it most days. it may be more expensive than the barbie doll houses but it is definately value for money, as it is as sturdy as a piece of furniture.
Published on 30 Aug. 2010 by cj

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Review :/
Not Happy with the Structure of the Mansion, the wood just isn't Strong enough and after carefully putting it together it was Quite wobbly. We've had to use Strong wood Glue to keep it all in Place!
On the Plus side the Quality of Furniture is Amazing it's just a Shame about the Doll house itself, Although my Girls have Hours of Fun with it.
Published 13 months ago by sharon barnett

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent dolls house, 30 Aug. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture doesn't do it justice!!, 18 April 2011
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
Fast delivery.... easy enough to assemble and I can honestly say the picture doesn't do it enough justice. Sturdy and durable as is the furniture that comes with it and I feel it is overall great value for money. It is nearly like a piece of furniture it itself. Barbie dolls are right at home in it and it is a far better bet than some of the branded plastic dollhouses. Will last for many years and have no doubt will be passed on!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream Barbie House, 1 Jan. 2011
Stella Bella (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
I bought this doll house for my little girl as she loves playing with Barbies and she has a load of them. It is excellent for Barbie dolls and she is fascinated with it! well worth the price as it is huge!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy :), 20 July 2013
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
This is one of my best purchases brought for my daughter. This was her 5th birthday present and I am really pleased with it and it is well worth its price.

I had brought a plastic Barbie doll house beforehand but I was very disappointed with its cheap quality and the fact that it was not durable which caused it to keep falling apart and yet they are quite expensive so I ditched that as my daughter was not happy with it either and I got this one instead. I wished I had brought it in the first place and not wasted my money on the plastic Barbie doll house. Okay this is not the proper Barbie doll house but in my opinion and from experience with the proper Barbie doll houses this one is much better and it is still very pink and glam with a working lift.

The house is very large and there is plenty of room for Barbie/Sindy sized dolls. It comes with some furniture and it is very easy to assemble. I was able to assemble this by myself with no problems. It is very good quality, durable and will bring years of fun. Very happy indeed and so is my daughter and her Barbie's :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Oct. 2011
T. Marshall (Guernsey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
This really is a beautiful dolls house. My wife and i bought it for our 4 year old daughters birthday. It was fairly enjoyable to build and is well made. She loves it too. It is worth the money, and now that daughter number 2 has just arrived i am sure that we will get our moneys worth!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kidkraft, 11 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
My 3 year ols Daughter love this sooo much! Havent been able to get to her bed cause all she wants to do is play with it. Since the toy story 3 movie came out she wanted a house with an elevator just like barbie and ken and the film, this was the only one i found and she was very happy with it! Fantastic details everywhere on this house, i can see her playing with this for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect choice for a barbie house!!, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
We bought our daugther (3) this brillent barbie house for Chirstmas after spending hours on the net and in shops looking for a perfect barbie house, i didnt want any cheap plastic ones. Definatly worth the money. Its solid so she cant break it or any of the furniture that comes with it. It comes will wall attachments so you dont have to worry about it falling over. Its colourful and really big. (Bigger than my daugther but she loves it) she spends hours playing with her barbies. So glad we found it would recommend to anyone with little girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars what an excellent xmas gift., 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
i was really impressed with this dolls house.my granddaughters of ages 3yrs and 7yrs will not stop playing with . . .nor mum and I when i call round.it is sturdy,well built furniture and we all will have years of fun with this.(quality time for grandma with granddaughters).bliss.i was very happy with the purchase and the delivery,also the packaging was well taken care of for no damages in the postage.excellent and well worth the price.Another major plus side for this dolls house is that you can use and play with your existing barbie dolls,brats and moxie dolls,all favorite with my granddaughters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great house for dolls, 2 Oct. 2013
Michelle Forkgne "Michelle Forkgen" (Wenodver, Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
This is fab, bought it a couple of years ago for my 2 daughters, still going strong which is testement to how well it is made. survived 2 house moves and still looks great. fits barbie size dolls and all sorts of other things. the furniture that comes with it is sturdy and safe and still looks like new. Really happy with it and my daughters will still be playing with it for a long time yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, 3 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse (Toy)
Very nice toy,its like a furniture,the kid love it,she is 4! it is a very good quality maybe thats why its so expensive :)

Kidkraft 65082 My Dream Mansion Dollhouse