Brilliant. Arrived quickly. Much more room for front legs and a deep chest which my Lakeland Terrier has. Posh dog, who is no longer getting caked with mud on her under carraige. Thrilled to bits.
Published on 18 Feb 2010 by Chilipepper

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 in 1 dog coat
Published on 11 Aug 2011 by Cassie

5.0 out of 5 stars Danish Design The Ultimate 2 in 1 Dog Coat with Light Reflective Band (Black) (45cm - 18"), 18 Feb 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 in 1 watwerproof coat., 31 Dec 2009
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16" (Misc.)
I bought this coat for our 5 year old springer spaniel who sadly has heart failure so tends to feel the cold, the coat is well made and and the waterproof outer is detachable and can be used on it's own in warmer, showery weather.

I've had no trouble with the stitching as a previous poster has mentioned, to be honest I'm surprised that the poster didn't notice during the walk, I thinks it's a real shame the dog acquired lacerations requiring veterinary care during a walk, wounds that serious would have caused some discomfort I would imagine, and I think would have been noticeable if close attention was paid to the dog.

I like the product so much I've just ordered another two for my other two springers, now getting on in years.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 in 1 Coat, superb buy, 26 Jan 2010
Mr. Liam Spires (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16" (Misc.)
Bought this coat earlier this month for my English Spaniel Jake, the light reflective band is really useful during the night time walks along main roads.

Product delivery was quick and I'd certainly buy from Super Pooch again. Top marks!

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 in 1 dog coat, 11 Aug 2011
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 18" (Misc.)
Just bought two of these for my medium sized dogs{not from Amazon]. Read all reviews so expected the best. Already have Danish Design coat which is still waterproof after many years. Needed new coats as existing raincoats a bit worn and also wanted better protection for my older schnauzer. Packed coats away to go camping in our small campervan. Unpacked them to use yesterday as weather really wet. Just as well! I only used the "waterproofs" - removed warm lining.

When back home found dogs were wetter than when using their old coats. Schnauzer chest soaking despite being covered by coat. Water flooded out of the coats onto kitchen floor. The chest sections of coats seemed to have soaked up loads of water.I could not have coped with this in the campervan so it's as well I discovered before going away.

I am so disappointed. Coats look well made and I expected no problems. Now about to wash and try to reproof old coats [made by Outward Hound and 6+ years old] and do a bit of stitching. Used these old coats today and dogs were much dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm happy Cocker!, 7 Jan 2010
Fiona Phillips (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 22" (Misc.)
I bought one of these coats for my elderly cocker spaniel about a month ago as he is feeling the cold in his old age. The coat is well made and easy to fit, it is both waterproof and warm and he enjoys wearing it (head staight in through the hole as soon as it is held out!). I don't use the elastic leg straps as he has long hair around his legs and I think the hair could tangle around the elastic but the coat doesn't move or slip. He bounces about as usual and his chest area is kept dry as well. Having never had a dog coat before it fits the bill 100%, I might even buy one for our younger dog as well if this cold snap keeps up. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely practical little coat!, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16" (Misc.)
This dog coat is the best in the market in my opinion. I have already bought two for my cavaliers and now that I have third cavalier had no hesitation in purchasing another coat the same. It fits well, the dogs are happy to wear it and it washes well. Most of the time any mud brushes off once it has dried but every so often I wash them and the coat comes up like new. It is useful having the warm liner that detaches and so the coat can be used on horrid wet days that are not necessarily so cold. I also like the fact that the design gives coverage to the dogs chest area. One of my dogs has a tendency to get chest problems and has very fine fur underneath her chest so keeping that area dry is a plus point. Definitely an excellent purchase!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Sep 2011
JAK (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16" (Misc.)
I bought this coat for my mini schnauzer. He wears an Easy Walk harness, which attaches to a lead from the front, and I didn't know how this would work with the coat over the top. I needn't have worried - the front of the coat sits fairly low down and also has a V shaped stretchy piece in the middle so the lead can attach to his harness with no problems.

My dog is a 3 yr old rescue, and I had no idea if he'd ever worn a coat before. The first time I put it on (without the fleece liner to start with) he was very unsure, and kept shaking himself and walking like a duck! However, within 5 minutes he was running round the field like a loony, leaping in the air to catch his ball, and seemed oblivious that he even had the coat on.

It's very well designed, easy to put on, stays put (I've never had to use the back leg loops) and looks really smart. Very impressed with my choice and now the only thing that needs wiping after a romp in a wet, muddy field is his legs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Coat, 23 Aug 2013
DAITAP (Pontardawe Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This coat works really well, my dog normally reluctant to wear her coat, but this slips over head easily and just one Velcro type strap around her middle makes it easy to put on. The two parts for winter and summer are very usefull. Delivery was quick and service from this company very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all rounder coat, 4 July 2013
T Munnelly "brandy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 22" (Misc.)
Having several dogs I wanted a coat that was warm and also waterproof to protect my dog on those cold winter nights - This is definately the coat. Fitted well and does the job perfectly. You can remove the fleece lining if you wish but you cannot use the fleece lining by itself - only the outer waterproof shell. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry in the rain and warm in winter., 18 Sep 2010
D. H. Levitt (UK - London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 18" (Misc.)
Excellent product which can be used as just a rain coat or add the thermal lining to keep fido warm and snug in the winter months. Easy to fit and includes elastic straps for your dogs back legs so the coat stays in place.

My doggie says a big WOOF! WOOF! to this product.

ARRAY(0xa6d67e64)

Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16"
Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16" by Danish Design