5.0 out of 5 stars Used on Specialized Tricross for Devon Coast to Coast
Published on 17 July 2011 by rghonline

2.0 out of 5 stars Continental Ultra Sport
They came as standard tyres with my Genesis Volant 00. I used them all summer to commute to central London and they are pretty fast. Unfortunately it looks like they don't have much protection on punctures, I had something like 5 in the last month. I am thinking to upgrade to something with more protection such as the Continental Ultra Gator Skin
Published 8 months ago by Gregorio

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tyres, 22 Jan 2013
Had these tyres on my Boardman bike from new. No problems and still okay after 18 months with moderate use. Would have them again:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Used on Specialized Tricross for Devon Coast to Coast, 17 July 2011
I bought two of the 700*28c to replace the 700*32 Cyclo Cross tyres that came on my Tricross. I was doing the Devon C2C both ways in 3 days max and wanted tyres more road oriented but with some air in them for the off road sections. These wordek fine on road, mud gravel and grass. The only surface they couldn manage was three wet metal inspection covers on an adverse camber ... I fell off as the bike just slipped away - my fault for not looking closely enough. Anyhow, these tyres are fast and roll great and even work in the wet on ordinary roads and tracks such as the C2C and, for those that know it, ciruits of Pitsford.

2.0 out of 5 stars Continental Ultra Sport, 31 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I think they're great, bit of wear evident after 1000k, but no punctures., 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Continental Ultra Sport 28 inch black 28" Road Bike Tyre (Misc.)
I use these on my holiday bike stored up in Lanzarote. Previously using Bontrager Rave Lite (suggested by my LBS) I was getting a puncture on every second spin, and getting pretty fed up. Now I have had these on the bike for over 1000km, not one puncture. The roads of Lanzarote are grainy and gravelly, and hard on the surface of tyres, such that there is wear evident on the rear (but not the front) I am of average height and build, but keep the tyres pumped hard, so maybe that helps.
I have about a few hundred km done on my Gator skins at home and have less wear evident on them. Similarly no punctures. I feel that reflects on the character of the road rather than the tyre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Continetal Ultra Sport Tyre, 1 Dec 2010
A Kid's Review
Odered the tyre from Amazon, arrived the next day. Really good service. The tyre it's self is really good. Very happy with the tyre o the bike!

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely dissapointed., 20 Jun 2011
Over the last 9 months since I purchased my bike I've had to replace the inner tubes of my tyres a total of 8 times. This is extremely annoying and quite absurd. I particularly expected good quality when buying this product!

I would not reccomend this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars tyre, 21 Jan 2013
it's a good tyre it works well and I'd recommend it to cyclist who have bikes that have tyres like mine