on 4 December 2014
these are stocking fillers for my children and i think they're going to love them. quite large pencil cases so you can fit a lot in them and i love the idea of standing it up like a pencil pot. brilliant idea.
on 17 April 2015
A pencil case that turns itself into a tub! Fantastic! It holds a remarkable amount and does the job it was designed to do brilliantly. Also being neoprane, it protects expensive pens and pencils well.
on 6 November 2014
Absolutely brilliant, sturdy design - love the way I can unzip it, fold it in half and have a strong container holding all my pens and equipment - then when on the move just zip it all up and go!!
on 29 January 2012
bought this pencil case for my grandson and really like the idea, however the wrong type of zip has been used it should be a 'locking' zip to stop the zip going down any further once folded
on 29 July 2013
Good material, beautiful colour. And very practical as desk tidy in one. My son loves it. And so do I.
on 1 April 2015
Bought for my son, wasn't keen on it,
So I'm using it, found very handy to use for my craft utensils, have ordered another in different colour to use as a pencil case,
on 10 February 2014
It is useful as it can hold many items and it can be used in upright position as shown in the picture. The design on the fabric could be better though - this is too boring.
on 5 August 2014
After having bought a few flimsy cheap items in this pencil case is a real winner. It didn't cost a fortune but it does the job really well and is still going strong
on 22 October 2011
I bought this for my son, he thinks it's great, he can unzip it, stand it on his desk, and see exactly where everything is without having to rummage around.
on 8 February 2015
Fantastic pencil case for school kids! Does exactly what it should do and fits quite a good number of pens/pencils in. Great product, good service.

See one answered question