5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser quality of build - sound - and bluetooth and noise cancelling as it should be done
I bought these after looking at some of the reviews online - and looking for a good set of portable over the ear headphones which could be used as a handsfree.
I have some experience with good quality headphones - having extensively used Shure 530PTH in ear headphones, Dr Dre Studios and others over the years. My experience with these is without the optional USB...
Published on 19 Jan. 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Noise cancelling not worth the extra cost, get the mm 400s
All of the positive things you read about the mm 450s are true and I won't add to them.

I just wanted to post that if you are using these for general commute (bus and train) then the extra cost (currently £100) of having the mm450 with NoiseGard 2.0 compared to the mm 400 without, is not worth it. I have not tried them on a plane where I suppose the noise to be...
Published on 3 Aug. 2011 by craigyknows

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser MM450, 9 Jan. 2012
Kaiza (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sennheiser MM 450 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
Fantastic. It serves the purpose for which I bought it in every way. A good buy and I recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 8 Aug. 2011
very disappointed with this product.

battery life isnt what i expected, it should be longer. And theres no Oomph to the sound. My PX100s have tremendous sound quality and bass and these pale in comparisonare. Ive had these headphones for over a week now and ive yet to take them to the gym (which was their original purpose) and the reason for that is the poor sound quality and the short battery life.

The cx 550s were the best headphones ive ever had, should have saved myself the money and bought another pair of them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›