on 10 February 2011
These are advertised as 'Warm white', but the light is actually more pink than orange. It is obvious with a mixture of these LEDs and halogen-tungsten bulbs in the same light fitting, but should be less obvious once all are replaced.
on 30 March 2013
The halogen bulbs used to burn my head when I was in the kitchen, they where 6 circles of torture that I used to have to avoid. Then I got 6 of these, my first reaction was "ITS PINK!", so was my second and third, but eventually I got around to the fact that these are really nice, bulbs that don't fry my skull from 2 feet away. They are also really eco-friendly, by which I mean they cost less to run and so are more wallet friendly. I've been running them for 12 months now with no issues, and they are still all going strong, which is much better than the old daemon lamps used to do. I'm now looking for suitable replacements for the rest of the bulbs in the house.
(BTW The "pink light" is more to do with the rest of the lights being a yellow shade of white - there is nothing wrong with these bulbs)
on 28 March 2013
Agreed that its a bit pink but much better than other LED GU10s tried. I originally purchased 3 and have gone back and bought 6 more. The £9.99 price is significantly more than conventional bulbs but we worked out that they will save £10 in about 2.5 years so a price worth paying. Definitely worth considering for ling period use such as shops/communal areas.
on 15 February 2013
This is a warmer light than most which is brilliant for the bedroom. I have tried many bulbs and this feels just right. I have five of these in the ceiling and love the light level and love the warmth of the light.

Just bought more for the bathroom, as I love laying in the bath for ages!
on 15 October 2010
tried a few bulbs from GE (4w) and also a Ring 4w and these philips blow them away even though they are less powerful at 3w. they are a true alternative to a 35w halogen.

bit expensive but if like me you have 8 or 10 of these in a kitchen then longterm they pay for themselves.
on 14 December 2012
They work remarkably well but the fit in the holders which had been pre-installed in the ceiling was rather tight Nevertheless I'm well pleased with the bulbs which give an excellent light level and are far more efficient than the halogen bulbs they replaced,
on 29 November 2012
These bulbs have a reddish hue. They don't go well with white walls. I won't put anymore into my house, but will put them in my carport at some time.
Might be that I have a preference for cooler light.
on 19 May 2012
The LED spot deliver a pink'ish light in my bathroom, (maybe caused by reflection from the dark tiles) - But it seems that the 4w model has a whiter light than this 3w model(got it in the kitchen).
on 6 February 2013
It said 14 working days but only takes 3 days. Is absolutely fast and brilliant services. I would definitely recommend. The spot light is bright and energy saving.
on 21 November 2010
The product is great, but this price is way over the top. Look elsewhere, and you'll find them at half this price.