5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away
I was blown away by the Ultimate Pro, just wish I had bought it a lot sooner, but hey never mind I have it now and that's all that matters.

The delivery was very very quick, which yes suited me greatly as I'm a yesterday person.( Wanting things there and then.
Published 13 months ago by Moira

Published 6 months ago by Breathe ♥

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Crafter's Companion- (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product if you live in the United Kingdom unless you know where to get American Letter size papers, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Crafter's Companion- (Kitchen & Home)
After taking the time to read all your reviews above I decided to purchase this product. I also researched it and discovered that it was made in the UK and that you can use it with A4 and A5 British paper sizes. After waiting for this product to arrive when I unpacked it I was very surprised that it only uses US Letter sizes, I have no idea where to purchase American letter sizes and this is a precision product, for it to work as it was designed to I will need the American Letter sizes. The company claims it is not their fault that they are selling an American product made for American paper sizes on Amazon.co.uk. England!
Therefore I do not recommend you buy this product if you live in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafter's Companion The Ultimate Pro, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Crafter's Companion- (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant tool Received this very quickly, it is in inches and centimeters excellent value for money cannot not wait to use this and comes with a DVD, very pleased. Thank you for the Quick delivery.

Ultimate Crafter's Companion-