5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the housework too!
Published on 1 Oct 2009 by Brett Turner-Farmer

2.0 out of 5 stars no segue way for running
Some good music some crap but no steady beat for running
total lack of transition from one song to another - If you really run or do nordic trac like I do
forget it
Published on 4 July 2011 by mangabeau

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the housework too!, 1 Oct 2009
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (Audio CD)
I picked this album up for the variety of music and the great value for money. 5 cds of music for everyones taste. new and old all mixed together and suits a whole load of moods. I am really lazy, overweight but found i actually wanted to run to this. i settled for doing the housework instead- but it worked just as well at keeping me motivated! would be great for parties too- wouldn't have to change the cd that often thats for sure!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps running!, 26 Sep 2009
MelC (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (MP3 Download)
I'm a bit of a reluctant runner. My usual distance is 4-5km but I lack willpower & usually have a sneaky walk for a few metres if the going gets tough.
I was actually surprised to find that running with this music really helped. Even when the bpm didn't quite match my pace, it seemed to distract me from how hard I was breathing or how tired my legs were (the variety of tracks probably helped here). My cadence and speed were both a bit higher than usual and I kept going!
Glad I tried it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped me do a half marathon!!, 28 Oct 2009
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (Audio CD)
Overal it's pretty great. You need to edit a few out of there aas there's definately some you don't want but pverall a fab mix and definately kept me going for those last 2 miles!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 22 Nov 2009
N. Morjaria "nainam" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (MP3 Download)
Some of the songs in this set are fab, really do help get your energy levels up! Listened to my fav selection while working out in the gym and really really like about 70% of them - bargin and lots of old skool!

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep on running, 30 Oct 2009
RICHARD HARRIS (Worcester England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (Audio CD)
An interesting mixture of tunes although some of them are to slow to be running tunes,played back to back there is enough to keep you running around the world twice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do you really think I could run to this?, 28 Sep 2009
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (Audio CD)
Absolutely amazing collection, don't get me wrong. However, I find it very hard to believe these CD's were made to run to. I think it is more like someone's favorite 101 songs. They are amazing an varied and there are very few that I don't like, however, It's like false advertising... YOU JUST CAN'T RUN TO HALF OF THEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic collection of songs, 14 Sep 2009
Adam Pawson "apaws" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (MP3 Download)
Amazing selection of songs at a price that works out just under 10p per song!
A lot of classics as well as more modern hits, not sure if will use for running but perfect to start off a music collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 5 Oct 2009
M. Kirby (Sunderland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (MP3 Download)
Very good value, and a good selection of upbeat songs. Good for the purpose and for padding out a music collection as well, especially if you're on a budget. Well worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite impressed, good ipod fodder, 19 Mar 2010
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (Audio CD)
Considering the cost of this 5 disc set I am very pleased with what I have got, real value for money and some reasonably recent tracks too. I've bought big value compilations like this in the past which have been a total let down, not so here. I often wish my local gym would install a decent pair of speakers and play something like this on a loop, rather than the awful VIVA TV sound with over loud adverts for ring tones and tampons every 5 minutes. Having some up beat music definiatly helps my work out and since I use my Ipod when working out ( cycling mainly ) I reckon I've struck on a good deal here. There are a few tracks I've already got, however I don't mind having a few duplicates on my 60Gb IPOD (I will weed them out if I ever run out of space !). Some of the older tracks on this compilation are still bright and shiny compared to some of the top 40 singles of today , As for that head shatteringly dull VIVA channel I'm sure my gym does it out of spite to limit the amount of time I spend there!!!!! Aw well Off to the gym later with an extra 100 songs on my IPOD to try and drown out the TV ! ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mix of songs, 18 Nov 2011
M. Nicolle (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Running Songs (Audio CD)
I need a bit of music to help with my running. This album has given me a number of songs to listen to as I run along. Its a nice mix of old and new. Some songs do feel a little slow but I have found I prefer that when I am doing a lot of miles. The songs with faster beats are great for shorter runs.

There are a few songs that really don't go with any running but this album is fantastic value even if a few songs are right.

If you are the type of runner who requires a steady beat to run to then this album would not be right for you.

101 Running Songs