on 2 January 2012
The picture is deceiving as this case is tiny to say the least,I have a standard pair of headphones for an I phone MP3 player.
Case is so tiny the head buds don't even fit in the pouch never mind close it and zip it.

Lol if I had knowing that this came from the states I wouldn't have bothered,as you are expected to pay for the return Amazon should make customers aware of this as I feel it should be UK Sellers only simply to save expensive returns for the customers.

By the time I send this back to USA it would cost me nearly double what I paid for it!! Wast of £6 I would rather give to charity!!!

Thank You Amazon.
on 12 November 2011
A really well made little case, which is a pleasure to own. It will hold 2 pairs of small earphones.
on 21 February 2013
As the title says. Perfect size for standard headphones, complete protection while in my bag, it doesn't take up too much space and just a simple but really, really useful product.

I don't agree at all with the reviewer who said the manufacturing quality was poor; I've had this item for over a year, it has been in my bag for almost all that time and it looks as new now and functions as well now as it did the day I received it. I consider it to have been very hard wearing given it has been rolling around in my bag for that length of time.

Fantastic little item and I would definitely recommend it.
on 22 October 2012
I love this. My earphone cables were always getting tangled and snagged. This case is big enough to take my in-ear noise cancelling ear-phones (which have a AA battery compartment) but small enough to fit easily in my pocket. The case is pretty tough with no signs of wear yet and the zipper works well. I use netted section inside to hold the ear-phones themselves and the cable can then coil up in the main section. I haven't had to un-knot the cables yet.
on 30 January 2013
This is exactly as what it describes, there is no fault with the product as far as I can see, everything is in order. I recommend this product to anyone who hates having headphones in their pocket and wants to put them in their bag instead.
on 14 June 2012
Took a while to arrive, but worth the wait. All I can say is that after studying it carefully, I can't see how they could have made it any better. Has a small loop for a lanyard, or for attaching to a small carabiner or key ring.
on 11 August 2012
Well made semi-rigid zipped case. Small but comfortably fits a set of earbuds and an ipod nano. Net compartment within the case makes it easy to reduce tangling if used for storing more than just headphones.
on 2 April 2012
Very poor quality manufacturing given the simple design of the product and the price. Seemingly stitched together by a child. Look elsewhere if you want a earphones case that will last the week.
on 15 December 2011
I got this as a replacement for the plastic box that my earphones came in and I like it a lot. The plastic box tended to trap the wires - much less likely with this case.
on 3 December 2011
it quite simply does the job it was intended for. Fits into a pocket, very well constructed and has a pouch inside to carry additional ear pieces if you want.