5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, Comfy, Quality made product
I love these shorts! They wash superbly, and the inner short pops out so you can wear them with longer inners if required.

The pockets are a massive bonus, they are top quality fabric and manufacture, and the inner padding is just right for ladies.

Published 20 months ago by Jennie Wren

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small!
I'm a size 12 and ordered a 14 based on other reviews. When the shorts arrived I couldn't believe how small they were and could barely get them over my legs! I ended up spending more on some from a bike shop instead and a 12 was perfectly adequate. Would not recommend at all!
Published 21 months ago by Miss E Guy

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small!, 19 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, Comfy, Quality made product, 18 Aug. 2013

I would agree with other reviewers that they are not quite true to size. They are at least One size small on the waist, One and a Half sizes small thru' the hip. So if you're slim thru' the hip, buy a size up, and if you have the perfect hourglass figure, buy two sizes up!

Don't let the sizing query put you off - I have been very pleased with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts but, 24 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Madison Tour Womens Mtb Short (Sports Apparel)
I loved the look of these shorts and thought they would be ideal but when they arrived, though they were very good quality, they were too small and had to send them back. The under shorts were fine so in the end I have bought just under shorts and 3/4 length tracksuit bottoms. The shorts obviously come up small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Buy a size larger, 8 Jun. 2013
Madison Tour Womens Mtb Short

Word of warning, i am usually a 10, bought a 12 and had to return and get a 14, so i would recommend purchasing a size larger than you usually wear. That is my only complaint.

Searching for a pair of shorts to wear in warmer climates. These are well made, with excellent pockets, tough fibre, (i fell off and they were not damaged), waist adjusters an excellent feature. Best of all is the lycra crotch panel, really comfortable to cycle in, no chaffing or rubbing. The padding is detachable which is a real plus if you want to use the shorts other than for cycling and also you can remove it if you are sightseeing. Also if you do wear it, it is not obvious so you do not look like a nerd. I would recommend these, they are not cheap, but there does not seem to be a pair of value, baggy shorts with a lycra crotch panel and detachable padding and you can spend way more. Good purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be be worst, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Madison Tour Womens Mtb Short (Sports Apparel)
I'm a size 12 and don't always like wearing tight cycling leggings, especially when going to work as I have to walk across an opened planned office. I bought these to were over the leggings and unfortunately these were so tight in a size 14 that they could not go past my knees. Very disappointed!! the only saving grace was that I bought them so cheaply I could't be bothered to waste my time further to return them.

If there was a no star option, that's what I would choose.

5.0 out of 5 stars shorts, 13 Aug. 2013
excellent shorts, practical, stylish and comfortable with a detachable padded insert which obviously can be removed if the shorts are to be used for perhaps hiking. I would thoroughly recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shorts, 9 Aug. 2014
Be realistic about your size and what you are doing, cramped over a bike does need a little give on June waist to be considered. That said these are quality shorts. The innerspring are fully removable for separate, more frequent washing. The punters have pockets that do not lie on the quads, so nothing to prod in your leg as you ride. Secret key compartment is great. They look like shorts you are happy to wear shopping or walking about town without drawing attention to yourself. Love them, worth every penny. To be honest if I had saw them first I would have paid £50 easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Go for a size bigger with these good quality MTB shorts, 4 Feb. 2015
L. Callaghan (England) - See all my reviews
Nice quality material and zips/fasteners. Size definitely came in small, and no I'm not just in denial! Inner shorts have great padding although the legs tend to ride up as the legs have no rubber cuffs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted but poor fit, 29 May 2014
Mag (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I wanted, but the sizing is all wrong. I am a small 12 and a 14 was still too tight

2.0 out of 5 stars great quality: poor sizing, 21 April 2014
Yea! Great shorts! Really liked the look of them. the quality of the inner shorts etc. Tried them on and soon realised that they were not accurate sizing. Ordered a12 to be on the safe side but think I would have to get a 14 + for comfort on the bike. Asked my daughter, who is a size 8, to try them on..- they fitted but even looked tight on her....Not a good shorts for anyone who is curvy in any way!! A boy cut for a woman's body!!
Change the sizing!