5.0 out of 5 stars A good fit at last.
Having aquired several earphones of various makes over several years, most of which do not stay in my ears i bought these. Not only is the sound quality excellant but the fit in the ear canal is perfect, they stay in even when moving about. I think this is mainly due to the ear bud being slightly offset from the centre of the moulding. I cant recomend them highly enough...
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by Bryan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for voices
A few years ago I bought a pair of Panasonic RP-HJE170 earphones and have loved them ever since, but the earbuds have worn out and as a budding audiophile I decided to move up a stage in quality (not least because my beloved 170s are no longer produced). So I bought a pair of 450Es, trusting that if Panasonic made their starter earphones so well, these would be even...
Published on 17 July 2012 by D. N. Beddard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 24 Aug 2012
Linda Gardner (Brighton uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE450E-W Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - White (Electronics)
These headphones are excellent. My daughter reports they are the best ones she has used, and are very good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason - Very uncomfortable and ridiculously long, tangled cable - No enjoyment, only a hindrance!, 14 May 2014
The cable is extraordinarily long, and when only having one headphone in whilst walking or running, the other one is further than half way down my calf! And I'm not that short, I am 5'8". This is very annoying when moving around, meaning that it wraps around my leg and gets caught on things whilst walking. This is very frustrating, and I have to carry the other headphone in one hand, as I'm worried one side will break. This means that they also get ridiculously tangled, far more than a typical pair of headphones, and it is so time consuming to untangle a cable of this length!

The grip that holds the two sides of the headphones together and can be pulled up or down is also far too loose, and falls down immediately when pulled up. It prevents the irritating scratching noise you can get when headphones are touched whilst you're listening to music, which is brilliant. But, as it falls down instantly, due to how loose it is, this is also a useless feature, as you cannot experience it.

The design is also a very odd shape. I can see the idea behind this design, but they are very, very uncomfortable an dig into my ears, no matter how I wear them. Although the photos show the design, they do not show quite how large and oddly shaped they are.

I would not recommend these to anyone, despite the price. I would far rather purchase a pair for half the price, which I am going to do, and am sure that they will be far less irritating. These headphones have become more of a hindrance than an method of listening to music. Very disappointed in this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Headphones, 25 April 2014
C. C. Lawrence "Colin L" (Belper, Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace a previous set of Panasonic Ear Canal Headphones whose right hand channel had become weak. The unusual shape of the ear plugs means they fit your ears well and without falling out easily. The price was also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars The first pair were so good I got another, 9 Jan 2014
Mr. E. Boyle (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I found myself needing a set of headphones for use at the Gym, so, rather than keep switching my existing set I got another to keep in my Kit Bag. Who wouldn't at this price? Arrived pronto!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 2.5 years, 4 Dec 2013
Best dam ear phones I have ever owned. Had a pair (exactly the same) for 2.5 years now and they finally broke-down a month ago. Wear them for about an hour a day going to and from work. Not sure if I have weird ears, but all other inner-earphones I wear always pop-out whilst walking to work, where as these are pure perfection. Love them and just buying another pair to hopefully last a further 2.5years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift to me!, 23 Oct 2013
Felt I had put up with uncomfortable headphones for too long and decided to get these. Arrived quicly and well packaged. Comfort at last and music confined to me - not to those around me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Earphones I've had, 26 July 2013
I can quite simply say these are the best earphones I've ever had.

I'm notoriously bad with headphones. I go through them on a regular basis no matter if i buy expensive or cheap ones they don't last. However these are the turning point. I was bought a pair of these after my previous pair had broke as they were at a hell of a discount (around 11 instead of 50). I'm approaching the year mark of having these now (never before have i reached anything near that with headphones).

The noise cancelling does exactly what it says on the tin. Compared to others that claim these go leaps and bounds ahead of the others. call me old fashioned but if i can hear things over my music its not noise cancelling. With these and the music at an average level you can't hear a thing. They are excellent. Not only this but i'm beginning to think these are indestructible. A few weeks back i thought they had broken with one ear not playing music. i bought a replacement pair but a couple of days later it was working again. since then i have dropped the ear buds in glasses of water (accidentally) twice and they continue working. These are an excellent buy and and excellent pair of earphones. the replacement set i bought is still sat in my drawer unused. i don't think 5 stars is enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and well made, 10 July 2013
the design of these headphones means they fit comfortably and don't come loose. Sound is good, and they seem well made. replace sennheiser 'phones which stopped working (one earpiece went dead) after only a few uses. construction is lightweight, but not too delicate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound when jammed right in, 16 Jun 2013
Got the white ones for less than 15 which is incredible value for money, even if I'm not generally a fan of the colour. Buds are not for everyone and can get uncomfortable after long periods, but once you've discovered which of the three supplied sizes fits properly, and really rammed them in, they block out the external world fantastically. They challenge much more expensive headphones for quality of bass and overall experience. So portable too. I would happily pay 40 if I had to replace these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, 10 Jun 2013
Sound is not neutral (with increased lows and highs), but very pleasing to listen to.
Comfort is brilliant - oval shape is less tiring for the ear; shape of the headphones makes their weight rest uniformly, not only on in-ear part. Didn't get tired of long listening.
Build quality is not perfect, but is very good. Headphones will not break from casual use; imperfections can be spotted only if you specifically look for them.

Would advise.