5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
These earphones are amazing; bought them instead of Panasonic's HJE900's after they were recommended by a friend and I couldn't be happier.

A headphone novice, I was originally confused by the inner-ear design but found them surprisingly comfortable and beneficial. The in-ear fit allows me to submerge myself in my music, gaining excellent quality from minimal...
Published on 17 Aug 2011 by Hols

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy
This product sounds very tinny, too much treble, no bass even when I maximise the bass through my Ipod Touch. I have used many headphones on the Ipod and most have been fine. Wasted money
Published on 18 July 2012 by Andi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones!, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE450E-K Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Black (Electronics)
I bought these headphones based on the previous reviews and haven't been disappointed! Fit really well, great bass, block out a lot of background noise and an absolute bargain. Couldn't ask for any more for this sort of price..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones, 2 July 2012
C. C. Lawrence "Colin L" (Belper, Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
My previous headphones stopped working on the right channel so I looked around for a replacement. I'm a fan of Panasonic and have a number of their audio visual products so it was an easy choice to buy these. Their slightly unusual design enables them to fit snugly in the ear with no danger of slipping out accidentally and the sound they produce is first class - I would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item! Must buy!!, 30 Jun 2012
I bought them a week before leaving the country for a holiday break. They were going to arrive too late so I emailed them and they replied within 5 mins saying they would send it as fast as they can.
I received them the next day (bought in the morning)

Great product to have. It has a great sound quality and is brackground-noise proof. It really isolates you from the outside...
Very comfortable too. Has L/R written on either side so you don't get confused when you put them on...

Strongly recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars delivered in one day on standard, 19 Jun 2012
Great service from this supplier. Product does the job seem loud which is important to me.

Bit odd the system of putting in ears

Happy campier

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 May 2012
These were exactly what I was looking for! They are extremely comfortable and the sound quality is very good. They also fit well and don't fall out of my ears when I'm running. An excellent pair of headphones for this price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for sport/gym, 21 Jan 2012
These headphones have very good sound, and the fit means that very little outside noise comes through. The way the cord is set up means that you don't get any noise from the cables rubbing together at the gym. The cables aren't asymmetric, they have a loop that means that you put your head through the loop, or you can wear them as normal symmetric 'phones.

4.0 out of 5 stars headset, 3 Nov 2011
does what it needs to do great sound and bass, only one issue cable is a bit on the short side not good if u use them for sport

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound if you like bass (but broke after a year), 15 May 2013
I thought these earphones had really good bass without sacrificing too much clarity.

They did break after about year's use, which is somewhat annoying, so I marked them down a bit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad sound for the price ., 25 July 2012
D. Heron - See all my reviews
I seen that this product had 4 3/4 stars average rating, so i purchased these thinking they would be the real deal.
I have an iphone 4s , iv been mixing my earphones between the original set you get with the phone, and some sony drex 38ipb, which cost me £12.
I have to say that these panasonic buds are one if the worst sounding pieces ever!! NO bass , the sound is very very flat and tiny . Id even go far and say the iphone earphones are actually better than these.
My £12 sony ones blow these apart by miles.
Id suggest not paying the hefty price and looking at others, as youd be mighty dissapointed like i was ! If the proce was £5 , then maybe id have been happy .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›