on 30 June 2012
I bought them a week before leaving the country for a holiday break. They were going to arrive too late so I emailed them and they replied within 5 mins saying they would send it as fast as they can.
I received them the next day (bought in the morning)

Great product to have. It has a great sound quality and is brackground-noise proof. It really isolates you from the outside...
Very comfortable too. Has L/R written on either side so you don't get confused when you put them on...

Strongly recommend!!!
on 6 September 2011
I'm V pleased with these snug fitting earphones. The sound quality is masterful even when i'm training in a noisy gym!

Thankyou!
on 8 September 2011
Great price! Used them on the plane last week and blocked out all airplane noise. The sound quality is brilliant and they fit really comfortably in the ear. Would definately recommend.
on 2 July 2012
My previous headphones stopped working on the right channel so I looked around for a replacement. I'm a fan of Panasonic and have a number of their audio visual products so it was an easy choice to buy these. Their slightly unusual design enables them to fit snugly in the ear with no danger of slipping out accidentally and the sound they produce is first class - I would recommend these to anyone.
on 21 January 2012
These headphones have very good sound, and the fit means that very little outside noise comes through. The way the cord is set up means that you don't get any noise from the cables rubbing together at the gym. The cables aren't asymmetric, they have a loop that means that you put your head through the loop, or you can wear them as normal symmetric 'phones.
on 30 July 2012
These are comfortable (and its worth taking the time to get the earphones to sit properly in the ear as this improves both comfort and sound), well made and sound good. There isn't anything stunning about these earphones, nor is there anything wrong with them. They are a just a good overall set of head phones for reasonable cost (about 30 quid).
on 8 July 2012
I bought these headphones as a replacement for the ones that my dog ate. As an ex rugby player my ears resemble a certain vegetable and as such cannot wear normal I-Pod earphones as they keep falling out. These headphones fit inside my ears perfectly and deliver a lovely smooth sound at all volumes with impressive bass and treble ranges.
on 23 July 2012
I've got through numerous sets of headphones over the years, but must say these are the best I've come across. I love the unique ear fit which delivers a great sound experience without annoying others around you. Excellent value and good for use in the gym too as they don't fall out!
on 17 July 2012
I just received these little gems through the post and for the size the bass and volume is really loud and clear, i have always stuck with sennheisers but these have exceeded all expectations on quality etc, good length of lead and comfortable i would highly recommend !!!!!!
on 3 July 2012
I bought these headphones based on the previous reviews and haven't been disappointed! Fit really well, great bass, block out a lot of background noise and an absolute bargain. Couldn't ask for any more for this sort of price..