5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
These earphones are amazing; bought them instead of Panasonic's HJE900's after they were recommended by a friend and I couldn't be happier.

A headphone novice, I was originally confused by the inner-ear design but found them surprisingly comfortable and beneficial. The in-ear fit allows me to submerge myself in my music, gaining excellent quality from minimal...
Published on 17 Aug 2011 by Hols

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy
This product sounds very tinny, too much treble, no bass even when I maximise the bass through my Ipod Touch. I have used many headphones on the Ipod and most have been fine. Wasted money
Published on 18 July 2012 by Andi

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Headphones, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE450E-K Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Absolutely first class headphones, look great, sound terrific and so comfortable. These are the best fitting earphones I've had since my Bose phones (which had to be discarded due to cable breakage). At present discounted prices they cost about a quarter of the price of the Bose. Terrific value for money and highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap, but pretty good, 7 Sep 2013
Not the best sounding pair of headphones, but for the price they're reasonable.

One thing these excel at is when exercising. Most in ears I've used fall out when I go running but these fit snuggly and don't move so ideal design. I can forego perfect sound quality given this.

So i'm giving them 4 stars, maybe 3.5 - if you run a lot then worthwhile if not maybe check out the RHA MA350's - these a little more at £30 but sound much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Aug 2012
Overall an excellent value for money product. I've read comment about a lack of bass and whilst I agree they are not bass heavy the sound is very good. Also, they are VERY comfortable and stay firmly in place when walking.
One thing I have noticed though, as soon as I begin moving, I can hear air passing through them, like you would experience if it was quite windy. At first I took them off a couple of times to check if it was! When I stopped, the air noise stopped. Not really noticeable of course with most types of popular music, but in-between tracks it can be heard slightly(if moving). Don't know what it would be like if used for running and also, I listen to quite a lot of speech radio but have not used these for that purpose so can't comment on whether the air sound would intrude.
As this is the first headphones I've had of this type, I don't know if this wind 'noise' is common to all or not.
Finally, the above should in no way detract from the fact that they are excellent VFM.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HEADPHONES IF YOU GET 'EM AT THE RIGHT PRICE!, 4 Mar 2012
Ok, so I was struggling to decide which in-ear headphones would be best. I use mine for the gym and wanted good isolation and reasonable bass/clarity. I am very pleased with these headphones and after running over my sennheiser cx200's with a rowing machine I wanted something that would be as good or better than them. I bought these on offer £19 form £52, the logic being that they should be good for the money, the worry being why they were so cheap?!. They are better than cx200's and without comparing to other brands, would say I do not regret getting them. Firstly the plug end is an 'r' shape, a minor perk which I like because it starts the cable in the direction you want it to go. The wire is pretty thin and light, perfect for workouts, not going to bounce about. s,m,l headphone adapters, I use the larger because i want a good seal in my ears, no i'm not an elephant, just a 27 y/o man :) I really appreciate my music and dont want rubbish, these are not rubbish, but its all releative, i'm sure a pair that cost £150 would be even better (or a I would like to think so). There is no t-shirt clip to attach these to your top, a shame really becuase my sennheiser did come with that and I loved that, esp since I lost that valuable little clip :(OK so sound qaulity, nice and rich, pretty deep base, not overpowering but plenty good enough for dance music/motivating high tempo. Very clear high tones. Also very comfotrable in the ear, suprisingly so considering the shape. If you are thinking of these for around £19 then great, don't hesitiate, are they worth £52....probable not, max £30. i think they are great for what I want and if I took them on a long journey and wanted to watch a film they would be great for that too. A good all rounder!

In case anyone was wondering what else I was looking at: sennheiser cx280 (obviously), soundmagic pl11, sennheiser mx580, soundmagic pl21, klipsch image s3, creative ep630, jvc hafx1x, klipsch image x1. These all seemed to be in my price range and had decent star ratings on the reviews. GOOG LUCK!

Finally the shipping, perfect as always, thank you AMAZON!

Chris

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the purchase, 28 Dec 2011
Finally, a pair of earphones that sit in my ears and don't fall out. Clever design and good sound quality. earphones come with a hinged bit of plastic with allows them to sit off the shoulders. This takes the pressure off the earphones and allows them to stay in place with no issues. Worth the money, I'd recommend them.

Only quibble is they are wearing a bit with time and the silvery finish is coming off quite easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - good performance, 2 Nov 2011
If you want a good pair of ear canal earphones look no further than these - they are well made and the sound quality across the frequency range is excellent. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Masterful earphones, 6 Sep 2011
I'm V pleased with these snug fitting earphones. The sound quality is masterful even when i'm training in a noisy gym!

Thankyou!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 Sep 2011
Great price! Used them on the plane last week and blocked out all airplane noise. The sound quality is brilliant and they fit really comfortably in the ear. Would definately recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good product, 9 May 2014
These headphones are probably the best in-ears that I've had. They fit really comfortably, and although I've lost a few of the rubber bits since I've had them, spares cost me pennies. The 'behind the neck' design is great, it stops them wiggling about annoyingly while walking or exercising, as well as stopping them from getting in the way or badly tangled.
The sound is definitely nothing amazing, but really not bad for in-ears. They're maybe a bit bass-y, but that's not too much of a problem for me as I use them mainly for running and it helps to have a strong beat. I wouldn't buy them if you were looking for an amazing audio experience though.
Most importantly for me, these have lasted really well. I bought them 2 years ago, and am coming back for a replacement as the sound only goes to one ear now. If you really looked after them (and didn't use them for exercise/wrap them around your device), they would probably last even longer. In the past I've bought cheap headphones (£5 or so), but they've been uncomfortable, sounded terrible, and only lasted a couple of months. It's definitely worth shelling out a few extra pounds for a better product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic In Ear 'Phones, 14 April 2014
Adam B (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm onto my second pair of these. The first was purchased in 2008 and survived heavy daily use for 6 years until giving up the ghost.

I was very pleased to see they were still available, as they're easily the best cheap headphones I've had. Before these, I was paying £20 a year for in ears that neither sounded nor lasted anything like as long as these Panasonics do.

Excellent audio response, great bass, fit in your ear really well and close off exterior noise and the design of the cable with clips and slides prevents untoward cable breaks if used properly.

Recommended.