on 8 March 2015
We bought this walker for our one year old daughter thinking as she's been walking for a while this would be OK for her even though it says it's suitable from 18 months and we figured she'd perhaps appreciate something a little more interesting than her usual baby walker to push around; however, she doesn't really have a lot of interest in it as she struggles to push it along. The buttons on the handle are a bit stiff for her little fingers too so, all things considered, she tends not to play with it at the moment and we should have paid more attention to the description! It is a great toy, in my opinion, and I am sure she will find some enjoyment in it once she is a little older.
Our son is 33 months old and loves playing with it. The description states that this walker is for children up to the age of 3 but it isn't really tall enough for our son; he is average height for his age and has to bend over quite far to push it along. However, that doesn't stop him. He loves firing the balls and running around with it as it makes a clicking sound as the wheels turn.
It is worth noting that the balls don't fly out with great force, which was the impression I got from the picture. The balls are hollow and made of hard plastic and are pushed out with little force and sort of roll away. We all struggle to pick the balls up in the way they are supposed to be but that is another part of the fun for our son.
All in all, we are pleased with our purchase, but were wrong to think it would suit our daughter at a year old just because she is a strong walker.
on 7 September 2010
I was desperate to get this for my little boy but found it practically impossible to pick up the balls - took me about 3 attemtps to pick up one ball and the arm inside sticks all the time. My 20 month old son couldn't work it and ended up just getting frustrated with it. Not impressed!
on 25 November 2010
Brought this for my son, it's really not very good at all. Its very difficult to use both to pick up the balls and to fire them, but the worst thing is it makes a really awful loud clicking noise as the wheels turn.
on 3 January 2016
What a load of rubbish. This toy was bought for my 16 month old. It is too short for her to walk with which I am secretly glad about as it makes the most annoyingly loud clicking noise when the wheels turn! The balls, rather than shooting out like they appear to on the packaging, come out the front with a rather unnoticeable flop making it a really uninteresting (and annoying) toy. It is also expensive for what it is.
on 3 February 2011
I thought this toy looked great and that my 1 1/2 year old would love it, but it is actually harder to use then it looks. Even I find it difficult to scoop the balls back up with it so have given up even trying, and my son finds it impossible. He has more fun if i sit there and just fire the balls at him and he collects them so the toy is pretty pointless.
on 6 August 2012
My Son got this for his 1st birthday and he loves it as do his 5 year old cousins! My only disappointment (and it's only a small one ) is that the handle doesn't extend and is quite short, even for a 1 yr old! Fantastic toy though and very reasonably priced :-)
on 9 January 2013
A complete waste of money!! You cant pick the balls up, My son falls over while trying to work it! It fails to mention you have to press n hold a button in order to pick up a ball, and even then it doesn't work! Don't waste your money people!
on 18 December 2010
My 16 month son really likes this toy. The balls are great for bouncing on the kitchen floor and rolling down the stairs. Whilst he cant quite yet roll over to collect the balls they are really easy to insert through the spout and great fun when they pop back out. Happily pushes around the place and you soon get used to the noise, helps to determine where the little fun has toddled off too!
on 27 January 2016
What I love about this product is the fact that it doesn’t require batteries. The concept of the toy is simple; the kid will push the walking unit and collect the balls while on the move. Unfortunately, the toy struggles to pick the balls when you play on the carpet, my daughter became frustrated and got bored quite quickly as she could play with it only in the kitchen. It is also very noisy.
I will recommend this product for kids aged 10 months to 18 months max.
on 19 January 2015
I honestly believe this item doesn't even deserve 1 star. I wish i never wasted my money on this. It does not do what it says it does. It doesn't pick the balls back up nor does it shoot them out again, it is also a very noisy toy. I bought this for my daughter as a Xmas present as soon as i realised how bad it was i put it in the bin. I wouldn't give it to any of my friends children as I'd be too embarrassed.